True Street Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
5th Gear
7,052 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who all is gonna go up to vegas? I know myself and bitchstang are and possibly mel. Lets get a good turnout, its fun as hell up there. Guns, booze, food saturday, and some racing sunday. this thread might also help so if needed people can car pool and what not.

·
Old School > young punks
1,821 Posts
I am going so if anybody needs a ride, there is plenty of room in my truck.

·
GetSOM!!!
1,460 Posts
Is this for the Meadow City meet?

·
Premium Member
3,916 Posts
You betcha!

·
Bavarian Murder Weapon
3,360 Posts
Hopefully Jess and I should be there. I work on Saturday though till 5 p.m. When is everyone driving up there? I still have not been up to Vegas.

·
5th Gear
7,052 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Hopefully Jess and I should be there. I work on Saturday though till 5 p.m. When is everyone driving up there? I still have not been up to Vegas.
I wont be leaving town til like 6 or a little later. I have a graduation to go to at 5 for Anderson. Im leavin after the persons name is called its a G so shouldnt be bad. Its about 1.5hr drive, not bad at all.

Munoz, there tons of space if people want to camp out, and there probably some floor space but I dont know.

·
BITCH, I look like goku.
887 Posts
i'll be there. sleeping where ever theres room.. haha

·
GetSOM!!!
1,460 Posts
Won't make it to this one. Baptising my little girl this weekend. And Jed is supposed to figure out whats bugging on my kit Sunday too. Hope you guys have fun.

G

·
Can't make this one guys..having familia in for my graduation (yesterday). Hope you all have fun and be safe..i went to the last one and it was great, not a whole lot of us, but it was good.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts