True Street Car Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Ninja in training ;)
1,115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know of a company that can make a ring with a piece of titanium off a real race car? :D

Me and Cisco went ring shopping for his band but he was wanting something different :)

cAT:)

·
I'm kind of a big deal...
2,045 Posts
That is by far the coolest idea I have ever heard...

·
Ninja in training ;)
1,115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)

·
I'm kind of a big deal...
2,045 Posts
Good job cAT, all females should learn from you. You should write a book. :)

·
Ninja in training ;)
1,115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Good job cAT, all females should learn from you. You should write a book. :)

lol haha he always gets what he wants! Spoiled boy! If he buys something I get to buy something thats how it is ;)

·
Registered
387 Posts
Gato I would try a smaller jewelry store, I think they do more custom work. I could be wrong. We always go to this guy thats a good friend of the family I think the place is called Jewelry by Maurice or something like that.

·
E85 veteran
2,739 Posts
I want a ring with a story behind it. It would be cool to wear a piece of a race car on your hand. I was thinking something along the lines of melted down titanium from valves or something. The better the story behind it the more I would enjoy it ;).

·
Ninja in training ;)
1,115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Gato I would try a smaller jewelry store, I think they do more custom work. I could be wrong. We always go to this guy thats a good friend of the family I think the place is called Jewelry by Maurice or something like that.
yeah I was thinking of that too cause it will prolly be cheaper ;)

·
Ninja in training ;)
1,115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
get him one from wal mart and call it a day fuugggg eet
lol yeah right he is so picky! We were looking at some the one he sees that he like was alot of $5995.00

I dont think ive ever seen a guys ring for that much. This one had no diamonds!

hahaha

1 - 15 of 15 Posts