True Street Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Do you even lift?
3,627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Passed by there yesterday....They got a red 2010 Camaro SS, was parked out front on the grass, badass car! I think its the first one in town to be brought in by a dealer.

·
4th Gear
3,261 Posts
Passed by there yesterday....They got a red 2010 Camaro SS, was parked out front on the grass, badass car! I think its the first one in town to be brought in by a dealer.
There is a red one that is running around town that someone ownes. I saw it at the track friday

·
4th Gear
3,261 Posts
My friend said she saw him at the deal when she bought it it was from the westside
Though it is a sweet car
Probably bought it from out of state. I think Reliable is the first NM Chevrolet Dealer to get one in to sell.

·
GetSOM!!!
1,460 Posts

·
NONE OF IT
4,333 Posts
They do that?:gay:
Yep. I walked up to a supposed Camaro at reliable last week, pulled the camaro cover off, and it was a white malibu. I'm wondering if this is the same thing or if this is the real deal. I'm gonna head over there in a few.

·
GetSOM!!!
1,460 Posts
Nice...

And i would be all hurt if that happened to me. LOL

·
Titan Killer/ Creeper
5,884 Posts
The one I saw at reliable on the Westside on Saturday was a red RS, Galles on Lomas and University has a white one in the showroom, not sure if its a RS or SS. I also saw the red/maroon (it was dark) one at the track on friday

·
4th Gear
3,261 Posts
The one I saw at reliable on the Westside on Saturday was a red RS, Galles on Lomas and University has a white one in the showroom, not sure if its a RS or SS. I also saw the red/maroon (it was dark) one at the track on friday
Thats the one i saw at the track also it was a "SS"

·
you know you want me!!!
1,774 Posts
did it run at the track?

·
5th Gear
7,052 Posts
I saw a 6 cylinder and was not a big fan. I wanna see an SS in person.

·
4th Gear
3,261 Posts
did it run at the track?
I dont know I left as it was going in, and it was packed so i dont think he did he would not get close to anything lol he stayed so far from people his buddy got out to block cars that were driving by so he could park:lol:

·
you know you want me!!!
1,774 Posts
I dont know I left as it was going in, and it was packed so i dont think he did he would not get close to anything lol he stayed so far from people his buddy got out to block cars that were driving by so he could park:lol:
wow, thinks it's that great huh.

·
you know you want me!!!
1,774 Posts
before they arrived was told 5 over msrp

·
Banned
1,811 Posts
Whats the big deal? Its another car thats gonna be gone in a few years anyways when GM is out of business. I saw it in person and was not impressed.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts