True Street Car Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
02 WS6
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i need to buy a rear end for my 02 ws6. i had one lined up but it looks like its going to fall through. i hope anyone can help me out in getting one, it sucks not being able to have some fun in the car. thanks fellas!

·
02 WS6
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Please don't let a ten bolt replace it!

That would be a bad deal.

at this point im looking for something to get it running. even if i can just get the internals to rebuild it i will go for that. i have someone to do the work so it shouldnt be to bad.

·
Do you even lift?
3,627 Posts
Do not rebuild it, you will spend more money to do that, just find a rearend locally in town that someone will sell, I know Vinny got one from Keenan for like $100.

·
02 WS6
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Do not rebuild it, you will spend more money to do that, just find a rearend locally in town that someone will sell, I know Vinny got one from Keenan for like $100.

yeah thats why i posted up on here. i didnt really want the hassel on rebuilding it. i guess it takes time to get a hold of one but im getting impatient :banghead:

·
GetSOM!!!
1,460 Posts
Chris has a point.

·
5th Gear
7,052 Posts
God damn 9 inch shits expensive. but id still do it

·
02 WS6
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I'm just going to get it running for now and save up and look into the 9 inch especially if I want to hook up the spray!

·
02 WS6
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
i got a hold of all the parts i need to rebuid it. everything was $140 shipped and the work is going to be done for free so that will help out. now its time to save for the 9 inch. once i get it rebuilt i will hope to make it to some meets.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts