True Street Car Forums banner

141 - 160 of 170 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,511 Posts
Hahahaha! I went it to get coolant yesterday, COOLANT! I don't know a massive amount about cars but I know how to get coolant and guess what? I can put it in by myself too!! :lol:

·
Registered
2,008 Posts
awwww buy your own filter hooker, tee hee. I still need to change the oil in my sequoia if you want to have an oil changing party let me know. :beer:
Wanna know something ridiculous? Since I moved I probably won't even do 3,000 miles a year. lol I love that. I think I need to do an oil change soon though because my last was in October. Shit by the time I get to work my car isn't even warm enough to vtec. bahaha

·
Registered
42 Posts
I might just have a bad attitude but does it irritate any of you when you go into a store like autozone and althought there's a male who just walked in before you they go straight to you and ask if you need help finding anything? I'm always really nice and smile and say "No thanks I know what I need".
Eh I just tell them "No thank you" and carry on. They are just doing their job and the majority of women do actually need help finding what they are looking for. What irritates me is if I tell them I don't need help and they continue to try and help me. THAT get's under my skin.

·
Premium Member
4,511 Posts
Eh I just tell them "No thank you" and carry on. They are just doing their job and the majority of women do actually need help finding what they are looking for. What irritates me is if I tell them I don't need help and they continue to try and help me. THAT get's under my skin.
That's what I mean :lol:

·
Registered
42 Posts
Wanna know something ridiculous? Since I moved I probably won't even do 3,000 miles a year. lol I love that. I think I need to do an oil change soon though because my last was in October. Shit by the time I get to work my car isn't even warm enough to vtec. bahaha
I'm jelly. I drive across the friggin' city to UNM and back every day. :banghead:

·
Premium Member
1,144 Posts
I'm jelly. I drive across the friggin' city to UNM and back every day. :banghead:
I drive from Rio to lomas and juan Tabo every mornign and back every night FML

·
Premium Member
4,511 Posts
I work across the street lol.

·
Premium Member
1,144 Posts
U SUCK! lol i start at the new branch in north rio rancho/bernillillo in 2 weeks :) ah 5 min drive to work

G

·
2 minutes down the road for work and 10 minutes up the hill to Rio to drop the kids off. BUT I drive around all week for kids activites. I'd love to go more than 25 MPH in the morning!

·
Premium Member
4,511 Posts
I could leave for work ten minutes before I'm supposed to be there and still get there early.

·
Registered
2,008 Posts
I could leave for work ten minutes before I'm supposed to be there and still get there early.
:lol:

Sara you'll love the shorter drive. I think my blood pressure went down after getting rid of my 30-45 min commute every morning.

·
Premium Member
1,144 Posts
:lol:

Sara you'll love the shorter drive. I think my blood pressure went down after getting rid of my 30-45 min commute every morning.
I cant wait im so excited to NOT fill my truck every 4 days

·
Ninja in training ;)
1,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #157
If I had another Girls Just Want to Have Fun Party would you ladies come? My hair lady wants to build her portfolio and I also have a friend who does makeup who wants to build her portfolio also. So I'm getting with them to get a party going. Would you come to get your hair and makeup did? This will be sometime in June :)

·
Premium Member
1,144 Posts
i will if i dont work

141 - 160 of 170 Posts