True Street Car Forums banner

121 - 140 of 170 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,511 Posts

·
o_O
126 Posts
I saw the thread but all the pics were taken down. I take it the guy felt bad for posting pics? I dunno why a girl would ever let a guy post pics like that on the interweb. especially a forum where we all almost know each other lol
I don't know why you'd let someone jizz on your face and then let them snap a pic!

·
Premium Member
1,144 Posts
yes!! BOOOOO

I have missed u lady! see you thursday?

·
Registered
2,008 Posts
YAY!! SOOOOOO how was NY?
it was amazeballs!!! I had a really great time. just wish my sis could have come but she was having kidney problems and had to have a procedure done so she wasn't able to come with us. I got to see some really cool stuff and can't wait to go back. that place is expensive as hell though... $4 for a bottle of apple juice lol.

·
Premium Member
1,144 Posts
it was amazeballs!!! I had a really great time. just wish my sis could have come but she was having kidney problems and had to have a procedure done so she wasn't able to come with us. I got to see some really cool stuff and can't wait to go back. that place is expensive as hell though... $4 for a bottle of apple juice lol.

OHHHHEMMMMJEEEZZZUUUSSS

I still want to go really bad tho! girls trip!!! :headbang: haha

I hope your sis is better now!

·
Registered
2,008 Posts
OHHHHEMMMMJEEEZZZUUUSSS

I still want to go really bad tho! girls trip!!! :headbang: haha

I hope your sis is better now!
thanks girly, she's doing much better now :)

a girl's trip in NY would be insane! totally fun!

·
Premium Member
1,144 Posts
where have u been Candy?

·
Premium Member
1,144 Posts
awe you girls are adorable :)

Reactions: sarara

·
Premium Member
4,511 Posts
I might just have a bad attitude but does it irritate any of you when you go into a store like autozone and althought there's a male who just walked in before you they go straight to you and ask if you need help finding anything? I'm always really nice and smile and say "No thanks I know what I need".

Reactions: sarara

·
Registered
2,008 Posts
I might just have a bad attitude but does it irritate any of you when you go into a store like autozone and althought there's a male who just walked in before you they go straight to you and ask if you need help finding anything? I'm always really nice and smile and say "No thanks I know what I need".
yea I always get the look like "oh this stupid girl must be here to pick up something for her bf"

FUUUUU autozone lol

·
Ninja in training ;)
1,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #138
Ive never had anyone go up to me. I think its cause they don't ever want to help anyone lol there being lazy. When I go into the pet store they always go up to me and ask if i need help when im just getting dog food lol

·
I ain't gotta do SSHHHIIITTT
20 Posts
know nothing about cars so i am happy when they come up to me in auto zone lol. I always hate the people, and i know you guys get the same thing with cars, that just because they rode a horse one time they swear they are the expert on them and anything else you say is rubbish. Or if you ask them what kind of horse it is.....a black one....wtf ??

G

·
I called Motiva to ask about a part that they carry and if it would be hard to install. The guy asks me if my BF has any experience working on Import cars. I was like UHHHH its my car and I'm going to be working on it. He was like OH well thats a first. WTF a first for a girl to work on a car????

121 - 140 of 170 Posts