1 - 20 of 170 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,511 Posts
Hell yea I'm always hungry! Hahahaha

·
Registered
2,008 Posts
perhaps we can also expand the thread to all this girl-on-girl nonsense that's going on... so if anyone wants to get some kind of clarification on a rumor they heard they can ask me. I'm pretty tired of hearing about something that someone said but can't ask me to my face. so if it's easier on the internet then go ahead and ask me.. :)

·
Premium Member
888 Posts
perhaps we can also expand the thread to all this girl-on-girl nonsense that's going on... so if anyone wants to get some kind of clarification on a rumor they heard they can ask me. I'm pretty tired of hearing about something that someone said but can't ask me to my face. so if it's easier on the internet then go ahead and ask me.. :)
IMO..I don't feel this belongs on this forum...or any forum for that matter. I don't know what's going on and I don't want to know because that's not what The Girl's Locker room was intended for. Let's stick to fast cars, hot men, jokes and fun stuff.

·
Registered
2,008 Posts
it's cool, I totally understand. right now I'm just pretty frustrated that's all, and at the meets I completely get the cold shoulder so that's why I posted it here.

·
Premium Member
4,511 Posts
What is your dream job??

·
Premium Member
4,511 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,511 Posts
Hmmmm it's hard to think right now by I love horror movies!

·
Premium Member
1,144 Posts
why do people lie? stupid car sales man

·
Premium Member
4,511 Posts
Horror movies FTW! One of my favorites is Seven. Creepy! The torture movies are the hardest for me to watch but they sure get my adrenaline pumping! LOL
I like paranormal movies te most I think because they scare the shit out of me! Lol. I also like extraterrestrial and zombie movies lol.

And Sara, what happened?!

·
Registered
68 Posts
I love the intense movies! Like the Hostel movies. Who the hell comes up with that shit is what I would like to know! Its insane.

1 - 20 of 170 Posts