True Street Car Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Jon Jones - Rampage Jackson - Jimmy Kimmel - YouTube

Rampage looks small next to Jones. I see Rampage not being able to close the distance and getting hit by Jones from range. Then he's going to shoot and either get buckled by a knee or a uppercut. Jones will likely play with him and show his dominance in the striking then the dominance on the ground before he ends the fight. I just see Rampage being man handled.

Anyone else going to Denver for the fight? I'll be there.

·
Premium Member
4,511 Posts
I agree with what you said Johnvon. I really hope it's an eventful fight but I don't think it will be. I think Bones is gonna control the whole fight and basically run circles around Rampage. I think he's really gonna tire him out in the fist two rounds. For some reason I just don't think that Rampage is conditioned as well as Bones.

·
Makes them go topless
2,955 Posts
I agree with what you said Johnvon. I really hope it's an eventful fight but I don't think it will be. I think Bones is gonna control the whole fight and basically run circles around Rampage. I think he's really gonna tire him out in the fist two rounds. For some reason I just don't think that Rampage is conditioned as well as Bones.
AGREED 100%

·
LS Junkie
2,706 Posts
I don't think it will go 3 rounds maybe 2.

·
Premium Member
4,511 Posts
Anyone showing the fights??

·
3rd Gear
1,124 Posts
I want jones to win. Just have to remember one lucky punch and jones can be ko

·
Professional ninja
2,692 Posts
John Jones!!! Good fight. Jones dominated and made rampage look like an am.
Kinda of like the Koscheck and hughes fight.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts