True Street Car Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Ninja in training ;)
1,115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
They are almost done building the indoor water park!!! They will be posting it in the paper within the next couple of months.... We should have a meet there!!!

cAT:)

G

·
They are almost done building the indoor water park!!! They will be posting it in the paper within the next couple of months.... We should have a meet there!!!

im on that project and i have been doing all the compaction testing and concrete testing there.
Next time im there ill talk to the super and see when he thinks the job will be completed

·
Registered
60 Posts
It will only be open to those that have a room there. They don't have a permit to allow outside customers in untill they have the room for parking.

·
Ninja in training ;)
1,115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
im on that project and i have been doing all the compaction testing and concrete testing there.
Next time im there ill talk to the super and see when he thinks the job will be completed

I got to talk to the owner the other day he was telling us how they will be done soon and they would give the credit union a discount if they wanted to have a get together there :)

·
Ninja in training ;)
1,115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
It will only be open to those that have a room there. They don't have a permit to allow outside customers in untill they have the room for parking.
You can rent the area.. Just like you would rent a Ball Room for a party at any other hotel.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts