True Street Car Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im selling all my rc stuff i have 2 pc radios for helicopters that i use for everything i have.
1 hot liner with brushless motor and speed controller and all servos almost ready to fly
1 p51 mustang gasser no engine or electronics
1 big blue plane electric and brushless ready to fly
1 gws ducted fan jet with all electronics and brushless motors and servos needs to be completed almost done though
1 2 meter sail plane electric and ready to fly
1 war bid fully ready to fly with brushless motors and all electronics
1 piper cub the wing needs to be rebuilt

helis
1 raptor .30 gassser ready to fly with all electronics
1 trex ready to fly and with all electronics
1 ax cp ready to fly with all electronics
1 ax ez ready to fly.. fun for sitting on the couch flying around the living room and practicing ..

alot of cash has been invested into this stuff..
i need to sell it or trade to get heads cam and a tune for my car and hopefully headers
im asking 2500 for everything i have incuding all my little tools and extra parts. anything that has to do with the hobby goes with the deal..

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
bump price drop

k now i just need 1500 to get heads and a cam. ill sell all this stuf for 1500.00 OBO the helis alone with the radios are worth this.. i also have aall the battery chargers and just alot of random recievers servos ect. i probably paid over 6 grand for all this stuff so if interested call me or pm me
319 3646 my names sean

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.