True Street Car Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im selling all my rc stuff i have 2 pc radios for helicopters that i use for everything i have.
1 hot liner with brushless motor and speed controller and all servos almost ready to fly
1 p51 mustang gasser no engine or electronics
1 big blue plane electric and brushless ready to fly
1 gws ducted fan jet with all electronics and brushless motors and servos needs to be completed almost done though
1 2 meter sail plane electric and ready to fly
1 war bid fully ready to fly with brushless motors and all electronics
1 piper cub the wing needs to be rebuilt

helis
1 raptor .30 gassser ready to fly with all electronics
1 trex ready to fly and with all electronics
1 ax cp ready to fly with all electronics
1 ax ez ready to fly.. fun for sitting on the couch flying around the living room and practicing ..

alot of cash has been invested into this stuff..
i need to sell it or trade to get heads cam and a tune for my car and hopefully headers
im asking 2500 for everything i have incuding all my little tools and extra parts. anything that has to do with the hobby goes with the deal..

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
bump price drop

k now i just need 1500 to get heads and a cam. ill sell all this stuf for 1500.00 OBO the helis alone with the radios are worth this.. i also have aall the battery chargers and just alot of random recievers servos ect. i probably paid over 6 grand for all this stuff so if interested call me or pm me
319 3646 my names sean

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
lol ya, i tend to get into things really bad. all that stuff was bought in like 2 months haha. now im into cars and guitars haha...

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
bump::: 1200.00 takes it all it has trainers for helis and airplanes so even if you dont know how to fly you can learn with something ez.. then step up to the fast stuff..

1 - 7 of 7 Posts