True Street Car Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have created a "Midnight Drags" shirt that I am selling on EBay and here.
008.JPG

MIDNIGHT DRAFT SHIRTS:
--Large & XL: $18.95 ea. (Free Shipping)
--XXL: $19.95 ea. (Free Shipping)​

-- PM me, tell me your size, pay by paypal and I will rush it out to you...or go straight to my Ebay account and type or past this item number (252282479256) it will right up...100% positive feedback.

ABOUT THE SHIRTS:
100% Cotton
6.0 ounces
100% preshrunk cotton
Double-needle stitching throughout
7/8" Seamless collar
Taped shoulder-to-shoulder​

What Makes a Great Shirt? Weight Matters ...
-- T-shirt weights range from the very light (5.3-oz) to a more standard (5.5-oz) on up to the perceived value of a heavier (6.1-oz or even 7.1-oz) shirt.
-- People typically go towards heavier tees. The 6.0-oz. category leads the way.
-- A heavier weight does have its advantages, for one it's considered more durable, meaning it will hold its shape and substance under repeated wearings and washings.

MIDNIGHTS
On Friday & Saturday nights we'd head down to Central Avenue in downtown Phoenix cruising a three mile stretch from Camelback to McDowell and the Phoenix library. Later in the night it got busy and the cops got more aggressive...we'd take a trip to the Carefree Highway at the end of the night for the "Midnights"!

I am sure every major city in America has a Carefree Highway, where street machines gather for their version of the Midnight Drags....and I am sure we all have enough stories to fill a book. That is why I am breaking out the "Midnight Drags" series to pay homage to all street racers of the past, present and everyone hitting the local tracks which hold their own Midnight Drags.

So whether you enjoy the racing on American Graffiti or the Fast & Furious franchise, or you hit the streets or tracks...Enjoy the Midnight's!

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts