True Street Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Three rolls, one from 1st, two from 2nd. Got him each time. I think it was black? No idea who he was. Nice guy though. I couldn't stop thinking, "Man, it's gotta be a bitch when your chic is filming from your passenger seat and she just keeps seeing SLOBRA over and over and over on the screen..." There's always an open seat in the other lane, sweetie...

:lol:

P.S. Yes, I'm down with OPP, by the way.

·
FUCK FOURLOKO!!
10,258 Posts
hahahahaha the Slobra didn't lose for once? Nice race Keith. Those cars are so damn slow stock its sad. I believe they only make about 6psi which could have something to do with it. Feel free to correct that if i'm wrong shelby owners.

·
Registered
311 Posts
hahahahaha the Slobra didn't lose for once? Nice race Keith. Those cars are so damn slow stock its sad. I believe they only make about 6psi which could have something to do with it. Feel free to correct that if i'm wrong shelby owners.
I believe (by trying to watch the boost gauge) it's somewhere around 12psi stock. It's gone above 10 by a tick or two but not gotten close to the max 15 mark. I've only gotten on it a few times and not for long and the boost guage wasnt what I was concentrating on. I'll try tonight and see what it pegs at though.

·
5th Gear
7,052 Posts
When I drove Rex's stock it was well under 10psi that it made. It was in the 6-8 range.have they changed anything in the shelbys from the earlier years to later years to make them run more boost?

·
FUCK FOURLOKO!!
10,258 Posts
12psi stock??? Thats weird, the Shelby I rode in only made between 6-7psi and that was in Roswell (lower elevation). Trey can vouch, he was driving... I cant seem to find anything on the internet about it but if yours is making 12 then I guess there was something wrong with Rex's.

Do not ninja me you piece of shit Trey

·
Don't Tread On Me
56 Posts
It's not logical that they don't run faster than a Terminator, must be the voodoo of the 4.6L. They make 500 crank h.p., are only about 300 pounds heavier, and have an SRA which absorbs less power. What gives? I do keep forgetting that Terminator engines had sandbagged h.p. ratings, a lot of them were well over 400 h.p. stock...

·
Registered
311 Posts
When I drove Rex's stock it was well under 10psi that it made. It was in the 6-8 range.have they changed anything in the shelbys from the earlier years to later years to make them run more boost?
12psi stock??? Thats weird, the Shelby I rode in only made between 6-7psi and that was in Roswell (lower elevation). Trey can vouch, he was driving... I cant seem to find anything on the internet about it but if yours is making 12 then I guess there was something wrong with Rex's.

Do not ninja me you piece of shit Trey
No it may very well be under 10 psi but i'm just going by the guage. Hard to concentrate on that very little guage while driving and only getting maybe 2nd gear to really concentrate on it but i'm pretty sure it's atleast right at the 10psi mark. Just thought I saw it above though. I'll try and check some of the forums and see if anyone knows exactly though.

Edit:Ok so everything i've found says 8.5 psi stock, is what the stock blower pushes.

·
FUCK FOURLOKO!!
10,258 Posts
Thats what I figured. You should think about getting yourself an upper pulley and tune. I heard that livens those cars up quite a bit.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Thats what I figured. You should think about getting yourself an upper pulley and tune. I heard that livens those cars up quite a bit.
I plan on it actually. CAI/Tune/Pulley. The parts i'll be getting have been putting down steady 140+ whp at sea level.

·
Premium Member
5,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I gotta take my wins where I can get them. :lol:
I plan on it actually. CAI/Tune/Pulley. The parts i'll be getting have been putting down steady 140+ whp at sea level.
Stock 03/04's aren't even worth driving and I'm sure the GT500 is similar. Hell, mine is barely worth driving with an upper. You better not fake the funk. :) Get that shit on and make it tolerable!

·
Registered
311 Posts
I gotta take my wins where I can get them. :lol:

Stock 03/04's aren't even worth driving and I'm sure the GT500 is similar. Hell, mine is barely worth driving with an upper. You better not fake the funk. :) Get that shit on and make it tolerable!
Que?

I plan those mods first and a Catless Bassani Race soon after.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Fakin' the funk. I don't wanna hear what mods you're "gonna get". Get that shit and then bring it!
Joo wanna give me a grand?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts