True Street Car Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Slow, but shiny.
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The other night some of my buddies and I were cruising around in my friends cammed 05 GTO. We are about a mile from his house and this dude in a late 90's duely starts screwing around with us. My buddy gets in it a little to make him show a little respect, of course this guy pulls a ricer flyby after he catches us and then proceeds to follow us back to my friends house. We pull over before we get near his house because he didn't really want them to know where he lived. The guy pulls up next to us and the passenger states that he has a swapped civic that he would like to race the GTO in and that his car is right down the street. Eventually my friend agrees and say we are bringing a T/A along for the ride as well. So we head back to my friends house and pick up the T/A which I ride in so that the weight would be distributed a bit more evenly. Anyway, we go back to the street we pulled over on and wait for the civic to arrive. And out comes the ricer brigade, late 90's IS300 loaded with what looked to be tough guys with tapout hats, as well as a rav 4 with the same deal. Then out comes this white civic, it did sound pretty pissed, first thing I noticed was the B-pillar guages, might have been on the spray or boost. Anyway, we get on the closed course and line the three of them up and go from about 65 - 150~ This civic was no slouch. It must have had at least 300hp, but the T/A has a ginormus cam, AFR heads and a fast 90/90 and is a T-56 car. The GTO has a bit more of a mild cam and a 3600 stall. Both cars have about 430hp. Anyway, the civic didn't have much of a chance, but it was definitely no slouch. I just loved the smurk the guy gave us thinking both cars had just a lid and catback.

After about 3 runs he disappeared. I do have a cell phone video but I can't upload it without getting the sound fucked up.

Good times, another reason to get a fast car.

·
Banned
2,987 Posts

the Civic wasn't racing the slow chubby Grand Am.

·
331 Stroker
684 Posts
lol i wanna see the vid. who cares if there is no sound play that bitch. you better beat a honda or you would of been a disgrace to v8's everywhere.

·
Banned
2,987 Posts
lol i wanna see the vid. who cares if there is no sound play that bitch. you better beat a honda or you would of been a disgrace to v8's everywhere.
and to think that Seans Integra would have put a few easy football fields on your slowpoke.

·
LSX EVERYTHING
7,517 Posts
That integra was boosted and sprayed...I think he would have given you a run for ya money lol

·
331 Stroker
684 Posts
i know but still it never happened lol. im sure it would of beat my ass lol. just like franks teg would of too plus like 3/4 of the peeps on here

·
Registered
70 Posts
I ran into a 12 second Civic once....kinda caught me off guard :) good times
Having a 12 second Civic is like coming out of the closet. You might surprise some people but you're still gay.

·
LSX EVERYTHING
7,517 Posts
1 - 14 of 14 Posts