True Street Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
9 Second Street Machine
5,127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This week has been absolutely sucky. I cannot go into detail because of the nature of the bullshit.

I am so excited about being off tomorrow and going to Albuquerque to do some serious tire smoking, nitrous burning, front wheels in the air, all out, heads up drag racing. I am gonna race my ass off, eat at the BBQ like there is no tomorrow and put enough nitrous through the Vega to break a record.

I could not have planned a better weekend to get the hell out of town and go smoke the living hell out of a brand new pair of tires.

No-Bull. The weekend of all weekends.

·
FUCK FOURLOKO!!
10,258 Posts
I'm going to run my car harder than its ever been run in attempt to win NO BULL and possibly make a 9 second pass!!! Course that pass needs to happen after i'm done with the event. Hopefully when the car returns to its garage it will still be under its own power.

·
Registered
706 Posts
I'm going to run my car with no intention of being able to drive it home from the track, if it hangs a rod out of the block, I don't care, if it should go into the 9's, so what!, over 135...fuck it, my 'lil white bitch is in for a beating, I don't care if I win, don't care if I lose, the bitch will pay for all of my past sin's on saturday!!!!

·
LSX EVERYTHING
7,517 Posts
I'm going to run my car with no intention of being able to drive it home from the track, if it hangs a rod out of the block, I don't care, if it should go into the 9's, so what!, over 135...fuck it, my 'lil white bitch is in for a beating, I don't care if I win, don't care if I lose, the bitch will pay for all of my past sin's on saturday!!!!
Talk about all out racing...sheesh.

·
Registered
706 Posts
This week has been absolutely sucky. I cannot go into detail because of the nature of the bullshit.

I am so excited about being off tomorrow and going to Albuquerque to do some serious tire smoking, nitrous burning, front wheels in the air, all out, heads up drag racing. I am gonna race my ass off, eat at the BBQ like there is no tomorrow and put enough nitrous through the Vega to break a record.

I could not have planned a better weekend to get the hell out of town and go smoke the living hell out of a brand new pair of tires.

No-Bull. The weekend of all weekends.
Scott, May your never ending quest for a 9 come to a happy ending this saturday......in the NOBULL:lol:

·
9 Second Street Machine
5,127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
And where the hell is Jerry with the Tiny Tire Twin Turbo Tiger Turd. I say he throws all caution to the wind as well. Turn that bitch up and run the 10.0 class Jerry!!

·
Registered
706 Posts
And where the hell is Jerry with the Tiny Tire Twin Turbo Tiger Turd. I say he throws all caution to the wind as well. Turn that bitch up and run the 10.0 class Jerry!!
Hmmm, he does bring his TRAILER to the track, c'mon Jerry, let it rip, don't act like an old......oh nevermind:lol:

·
Registered
706 Posts
And while we're at it, I heard that 472 PigBlock isn't going to run his car in the NOBULL, Mark, this is not the time to be rational, bring that new 557 out, and show it who's BOSS, 'no pun intended', this is a day for vengence on the internal combution engine, we must make them pay for what they have done to us!

·
Big Blocks and Big Tires
350 Posts
And while we're at it, I heard that 472 PigBlock isn't going to run his car in the NOBULL, Mark, this is not the time to be rational, bring that new 557 out, and show it who's BOSS, 'no pun intended', this is a day for vengence on the internal combution engine, we must make them pay for what they have done to us!
Hey stop that! I don’t fold to peer pressure very easy.
I am going to need a few tuning passes to get thing figured out. Running on the streets just doesn’t give me enough info.
Maybe I will have to race with that other old guy in a Ford in the 11.5 class. I have no idea what the pig will run.

·
Premium Member
1,859 Posts
If the wind is to the east I am sure I will draw you know who. :secret:

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
No Trailer Queen

I wish I could turn it up but I want to give this borrowed motor back in one piece and kick the shit out of everyone in the 11:50 class.
I will be in the 10sec class soon:seeya:

·
Im slow :(
640 Posts
I cant wait untill saturday. Shit's going to be bad ass!

·
5th Gear
7,052 Posts
Fucking sick. Love the attitudes towards this weekend.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts