True Street Car Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Cheap Pony Car
297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I have 39lb EV6 injectors in my C5 (with C5 fuel pressure they run actually about 48lbs) - I have the stock pump in the car (as far as I know, car was modded before I bought it, but we've never had fueling issues).

My car was tuned for 93 octane at sea-level (when I lived in PA, before moving to NM) - I know I'll need a re-tune for this area (planning on that) - but I've been planning on Nitrous since I lived in PA, I figured I'd be out of pump/injectors so I was planning on running a standalone fuel pump in my engine bay and running the nitrous that way... However now I'm thinking with the thinner air here I might be fine with my injectors?

I know its a somewhat vague question but any input is appreciated.
Was planning on running a 150-175 shot wet plate kit from dynotune nitrous.

·
Always broken. Fuck your face
7,101 Posts
So I have 39lb EV6 injectors in my C5 (with C5 fuel pressure they run actually about 48lbs) - I have the stock pump in the car (as far as I know, car was modded before I bought it, but we've never had fueling issues).

My car was tuned for 93 octane at sea-level (when I lived in PA, before moving to NM) - I know I'll need a re-tune for this area (planning on that) - but I've been planning on Nitrous since I lived in PA, I figured I'd be out of pump/injectors so I was planning on running a standalone fuel pump in my engine bay and running the nitrous that way... However now I'm thinking with the thinner air here I might be fine with my injectors?

I know its a somewhat vague question but any input is appreciated.
Was planning on running a 150-175 shot wet plate kit from dynotune nitrous.
You should be fine. I ran a 150 wet off the rail with a stock pump and injectors for a while

·
Cheap Pony Car
297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You should be fine. I ran a 150 wet off the rail with a stock pump and injectors for a while
Sweet, I should be fine then. IIRC the Vette pump is bigger than the f-body pump (I think)... if thats the case, with my bigger injectors I'll be set.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts