True Street Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Titan Killer/ Creeper
5,884 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Went to my friends house Friday night to help wire some gauges in his car, on my way home I went down Montgomery, (he lives between Juan Taboo/Eubank). I cruised up and down once, saw lethalsvt for a minute. On my way down Montgomery these kids in a eclipse with a "lunatics" sticker on the back try racing me, they are hauling ass, revving the little car, swerving through traffic. Well eventually I get tired and give the L half throttle and pull away. Coming up to the light on Jefferson and Montgomery this kid is next to me again trying to run me, well I see a break in traffic so I punch it, the blower whines, exhaust screams and I cut between 2 cars and what do I see??? A motherf*ckin cop switching lanes and coming after me :banghead:. Well I pull over next to the Mountain Run apts. I turn off the L, turn the interior lights on, 1 hand on the wheel, other outside the window. Cop comes up and before I can see who it is, I hear a female voice say "WTF are you doing, do you know how stupid that was?" (Me) WTF are you talking about?" (She) you were attempting to race that Lunatic kid :lol:, you almost caused a pile up and were speeding. At this I think in going to jail. She asks for the regular info lic/reg/ins. Well I couldn't fine my registration for about 2 minutes. She asks me what I was doing, my reply you ask? (Me) "Well that kid in the white car kept trying to race me, every time I would slow down and switch lanes he would to so i was just trying to get away so he wouldn't cause an accident by trying to race me. She laughs and asks me where I was coming from and going to, I said "from a friends house and am going straight home to sleep". She didn't even check my info and she says have a good night and be careful, :headbang: as she is walking away she said BTW, nice truck :lol: :

·
Suck It Sucka
5,349 Posts
Yeah and those lady cops can be bigger a holes then the male cops.

·
LSX EVERYTHING
7,517 Posts
You got lucky man. LOL @ her "BTW nice truck"

·
My shit always works sometimes
2,937 Posts
keep an eye out.. same thing happened to me when i had my big blue f-350 and three days later the truck was stolen..

·
LSX EVERYTHING
7,517 Posts
keep an eye out.. same thing happened to me when i had my big blue f-350 and three days later the truck was stolen..
Same thing happened like you got pulled over and let off? Or a "lunatic" was fucking with you trying to race?

·
5th Gear
7,052 Posts
Man that sucks.

Glad cop let you off, every now and then you get lucky and have a cool cop.

·
GetSOM!!!
1,460 Posts
Was the cop hot???

Last month i got pulled over for driving a little aggressive. No one was around and it was like midnight. But the cop pulled me over. Guess he had followed my for a ways. Then asks wheres my vanity plate. I hadn't received it nor had i known it was accepted. So i was kinda pumped to here i got it. But he thought i was out racing on a stolen plate. Make a long story short. He asked where i worked. I told him. And he let me go. Said something about brother hood. So i was stoked. I thought i deserved a ticket for sure. But wasn't gonna beg for one. Lol. Sorry had to rant a little.

Now was she hot? lol

·
LSX EVERYTHING
7,517 Posts
Was the cop hot???

Last month i got pulled over for driving a little aggressive. No one was around and it was like midnight. But the cop pulled me over. Guess he had followed my for a ways. Then asks wheres my vanity plate. I hadn't received it nor had i known it was accepted. So i was kinda pumped to here i got it. But he thought i was out racing on a stolen plate. Make a long story short. He asked where i worked. I told him. And he let me go. Said something about brother hood. So i was stoked. I thought i deserved a ticket for sure. But wasn't gonna beg for one. Lol. Sorry had to rant a little.

Now was she hot? lol
Dude. Same effing thing happened to me!!! Got pulled, asked if i stole the car....he said "this VIN is registered to a Z U L8R" I had to convince him that I hadn't recieved the plate yet! But I was stoked to find out it was in the mail!!! lol

·
Come back here with my show!
1,166 Posts
as she is walking away she said BTW, nice truck :lol: :
Heh. Wonder if it's the same cop that told my friend "that guy beat you pretty bad, huh?" Then let him off with a warning..

·
Titan Killer/ Creeper
5,884 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
The cop was a good looking lady, somewhere between late 30's early 40's, she was in a crown vic with full APD decal's but no lights on top, her lights were all hidden. She was cool to let me off when I was drag racing, speeding, unsafe lane change etc :lol:

·
Titan Killer/ Creeper
5,884 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
wait... what? :bigear:

·
Registered
61 Posts
Nice truck, lucky you got away with it, she prob thought you can't be speeding in a truck lol.

·
GetSOM!!!
1,460 Posts
Dude. Same effing thing happened to me!!! Got pulled, asked if i stole the car....he said "this VIN is registered to a Z U L8R" I had to convince him that I hadn't recieved the plate yet! But I was stoked to find out it was in the mail!!! lol

:lol: Right. What a way to find out. :lol:

·
Titan Killer/ Creeper
5,884 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
^
^
I found out that I got my vanity plate when my insurance agent told me that my license plate was showing up different in their system. She spelled out ENEMY. I was like :headbang:, she had it read it over again until she understood what it said :lol:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts