True Street Car Forums banner
21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Do you even lift?
3,627 Posts
just want you to be safe... you SS has some balls, just don't want to see you rack them... :drunk:

was the 12.20 i ran in your car still the fastest run or did you get it faster than that already..? :driving:
that car is going to move out with all the weight you've taken out of it... " u sure you don't need the wipers?"

I have a few Nitrous parts and pieces laying around if you wanna hit the 11.5 class for no bull... :yesnod:
a 75 shot aught to get the job done..
I think the car should go 11.6x-11.7x with the Bogarts on motor! :headbang:

I like that steering wheel Eddie, for the price it's a steal.

·
NONE OF IT
4,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 · (Edited)
Well, I took the heat resistant material out of the t top holder area today, and removed the rear spring isolators last night, 14 lbs total, the car is now weighing in at 3030 lbs. Big thanks to GHOST(Joe) for helping me get the car weighed, and also a big thanks to QTRPNDR(Scott), he's been helping me out with the car a lot lately as well and built me a badass battery bracket for the pc680. I plan on having the car right at 3000 lbs by this weekend.

·
My shit always works sometimes
2,937 Posts
Well, I took the heat resistant material out of the t top holder area today, and removed the rear spring isolators last night, 14 lbs total, the car is now weighing in at 3030 lbs. Big thanks to GHOST(Joe) for helping me get the car weighed, and also a big thanks to QTRPNDR(Scott), he's been helping me out with the car a lot lately as well and built me a badass battery bracket for the pc680. I plan on having the car right at 3000 lbs by this weekend.

Better get to tugging that k-member out... that way you can put your wipers and door panels back on... mix all that with some :drunk: and your ready to go...
:beer:

·
NONE OF IT
4,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
Big thanks to Scott(QTRPNDR), we installed my UMI kmember last friday, took another 25lbs off the front of the car. Next I need to install the new hood and install an anti roll bar. Then its time for some QA1's front and rear.

21 - 28 of 28 Posts