True Street Car Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just wanted to take a second to share my experience with the guys at B&G turbos. The last call out day I noticed the car decel popping real bad and not running quite right. I found an exhaust leak the next day and pulled my right turbo header off, as unwrapped it I found a couple blow outs in the collector area. I went on B&G's website and emailed them with my situation, not only did Brian email me back right away (on the weekend even!) but he was way cool about the whole situation and willing to work with me on a resolution weather it being a repair or getting into a new turbo kit or a replacement part cost effectively. The comunication back and forth to resolve the problem over the weekend is a god send! I am telling you that I have never had a company with 5 star customer service! If you are thinking of a turbo set up I would for sure look into B&G cause these guys are cool as a hell and willing to go the extra mile for customers and they make a good fitting kit that works well. The sad part is, come to find out "Don't heat wrap your turbo headers!" Lol! I was told to wrap them and I guess that is a big NO NO! Lol! But even though the problem is my fault and non warrantable these guys are still going the extra mile to get it resolved cost effectively and quickly! That in my book is "BAD ASS!"

·
Suck It Sucka
5,349 Posts
Are these guys local. I need some issues worked out on my car.

·
Suck It Sucka
5,349 Posts
whats going on with your car?
Remember I was telling you about the car stalling. I went ahead and took some stuff apart and checked it out and found that my MAF is out AGAIN. Im going to send it back to Pro-m to see if it could be fixed. I heard there was a way to bypass the MAF in turboed cars is that true.

·
Bolt Speedman
4,751 Posts
Remember I was telling you about the car stalling. I went ahead and took some stuff apart and checked it out and found that my MAF is out AGAIN. Im going to send it back to Pro-m to see if it could be fixed. I heard there was a way to bypass the MAF in turboed cars is that true.
is it a blow thru? or just a standard MAF?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts