True Street Car Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Bavarian Murder Weapon
3,360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to see the website grow not only more, but faster. I know when people see videos on youtube or streetfire with TrueStreetCars.com on it, they come visit the site... Usually. We need more vids! *cough* Vinny/Nova *cough*.

Also, I know those of us that will be at TX2K9 will representing TSC. I will be for sure. What else can we do to get the website out there? Any ideas would help.

At 2K9, I think we need a pop-up canopy for shade and hopefully keep everyone's cars parked next to each other. If we have TSC stickers on them, people will check it out to see what its all about.

Anyway, just my 1.5 cent euro.

·
Panda the Destroyer
2,839 Posts
vinny is held responsible for vids at the moment cuz the camera didnt work for my comp..i should be getting a new one soon so more vids should be coming and i plan to make a big TX2K9 vid but we'll see what i can do when the time comes

·
GetSOM!!!
1,460 Posts
I already suggested getting an account on F Quick. All these are great ideas. We just need to act on them...

·
Premium Member
4,511 Posts
I am working on getting shirts made, we can sport those at TX2K9.
Are you gonna get some shirts especially for the ladies????

·
Premium Member
952 Posts
FQuick is a good idea, but I don't have the skillz to make a nice account
Get a hold of Aaron (Owl), he can help you out. He is a wizard with all this website stuff. I have a link on my powder website, I don't know how much it helps but it's there.

·
Registered
3,803 Posts
make me a tsc license plate, and i will set a land speed red light camera record! when they post it on the news, we will be famous.

·
DROP WEIGHT!!!
3,910 Posts
I am working on getting shirts made, we can sport those at TX2K9.
Why dont we sponser an event at the track, im sure that can be a big plus for the site!!!! If everyone pitches in im sure it can be done...

·
through the apex
1,644 Posts
Why dont we sponser an event at the track, im sure that can be a big plus for the site!!!! If everyone pitches in im sure it can be done...
+1 event exposure means buiseness

1 - 11 of 11 Posts