True Street Car Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Like the title says. We are a promod team that is looking for a couple volunteer crew members this season.

What we are looking for:
1) Willing to work from the bottom up.
2) Has to be able to work on the occasional weekend, and/or week nights (be able to give up free time). In other words we don't need help just at the track.
3) Be able to take off some Fridays, and possibly Thursdays to attend out of town races.
4) Have good automotive knowledge!
5) Have good work ethic.

If you fit the above, and can take abuse e-mail me at [email protected]

Shawn Jones

·
FUCK FOURLOKO!!
10,258 Posts
Man, what a great opportunity for someone. If i wasn't so loyal to my current monday-friday employment I'd be all over this.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Heck ya we will take your help Trey! Hell you know first hand what kind of a$$ holes me and the old man are, and you still wanna help out... Thats half the battle LOL.

Oh and just to clarify to anyone that is interested. We realize you have full time jobs and can not commit to a full race season. What we are attempting to do is get enough "regulars" helping us out, that way if somone is unable to get off work for a race it won't hurt us. So if you think you would be good help, and might be able to go to a couple races give me a shout.

·
NONE OF IT
4,333 Posts
Yes
2) Has to be able to work on the occasional weekend, and/or week nights (be able to give up free time). In other words we don't need help just at the track.
Yes
3) Be able to take off some Fridays, and possibly Thursdays to attend out of town races.
Yes
Yes(decent)
5) Have good work ethic.
Absolutely

I'm FAR from the best, but I'm willing to learn, and I learn VERY quickly.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Yes
Yes
Yes
Yes(decent)
5) Have good work ethic.
Absolutely

I'm FAR from the best, but I'm willing to learn, and I learn VERY quickly.

We sent you a private message and have not heard from you yet. Did you get it?

We have filled one spot still looking for one more.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts