True Street Car Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
BITCH, I look like goku.
887 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I was just wondering if anyone has had any experience running a promod car? what does it cost to get out there and be competitive? how often to they have to be gone through? figure a blower car... i know it's expensive, but i was just looking to see ballpark figures..

http://www.racingjunk.com/category/...SCA-Procharger-Pro-street-sale-or-trade-.html

shit. posted the wrong link haha. but ya pro mod car.

-Jed

·
BITCH, I look like goku.
887 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
not going to every race, persay. rather, keeping one together and running a steady e.t. 1/8 mile shit looks fun... and im talking just the car, not diesel to get to the race, the trailer, yadda, yadda. just what it would cost to keep it going.

·
BITCH, I look like goku.
887 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
thanks for all the info guys... i wish that i was in a position with "deep pockets," lol. i was more so looking into for the fact that i had no idea what it costed to run a promod car. i mean i had an idea, but i just wanted to hear some real numbers. maybe some day down the road :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.