True Street Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Do you even lift?
3,627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well this thread is pretty simple....

Post some pictures of your ride, or rides! Current and Past. Will be funny to see what some people were rolling in back in the day.

Some people know who you are but don't know what you drive,this will be a little Show and Tell.

I will start.
Current Rides
My Z/28, its a picture whore.

My 02' Ram 2500 Cummins

Past Rides
2007 Honda TRX450R Special Edition White (stolen in October of 2007)

2003 Hyundai Tiburon GT-V6 6 Speed (wrecked that bitch)

Part of my inner ricer was shown on this car, note the blue LED window wash sprayers

1988 Oldsmobile Delta 88, Bought it from my grandma after she got into a fender bender, her insurance totaled the car, I paid $100 to buy it back from the insurance and it was mine, I also beat the shit out of this car. I traded this car and the Beretta in for the Tiburon.
Mine looked just like this one except it was white.

1992 Beretta GT, Auto 3 Speed, beat the living shit out of this car, rallying in the dirt, e-brake slides, you name it. Surprised this car didn't explode.
I had a glowing green neon licene plate frame, dual turnup tip fart can, yellow and black APC seat covers, spray painted interior....LOL
I dont have any pictures of the car, this car looks exactly like the one I had.

·
Panda the Destroyer
2,839 Posts
1st Car i owned 1990 Buick Lesabre

Sold to get my 2nd Car 1998 Integra GSR

Wrecked :( then got my 3rd Car which was by far my best purchase 2002 Trans AM M6

Was totaled by letting a dumbass friend of mine drive..then got an 2004 GTO M6

which i took back 2 weeks ago for financial reasons

·
Registered
101 Posts
1998 Trans AM WS6, Stalled and sprayed then totalled lol

2002 SOM WS6 six speed heads cam lonf tubes 434RWHP- Sold

1976 Triumph spit fire Skyline RB20 swap 62mm turbo

1986 Fox 5 speed single turbo 62mm methonal 575rwhp- Sold

1989 fox notchback 351 heads cam spray- Sold

2001 SOM SS six speed Long tubes cam 400RWHP- Sold

2000 Trans AM WS6 6 speed long tube cam 406RWHP- Sold

2000 Trans AM WS6 auto BONE STOCK- Sold

Current car 2003 DSG Cobra six speed kenne bell 600RWHP

·
TSC ******
720 Posts
My current cars:

2004 Dodge SRT-4

1995 Acura Integra GSR w/K20 swap

1990 Acura Integra LS Turbo

And some past cars:

2001 Yamaha R1 (only pic I have)

1989 Ford Mustang Supercharged 5.0

·
Banned
1,811 Posts
B12 Nissan Sentra, 4M, - Blew motor when timing belt broke

Like this but white:

Then got a 87 Supra turbo targa, without even knowing what one looked like. I needed a car and my dad was in Alb saying there was a Supra for sale and I heard SUPRA and told him to get it. When it showed up, it looked differently then I expected LOL

82 Supra, slow but ran like a champ all the way til I sold it. Kept this car longer than any others...

Then I got my dream car, a '95 Supra NA hardtop with sunroof, auto with a 75shot. Did lots of mods to it to still be slower than Maximas. Ran a [email protected] NA, EST low 14s on 75shot

Tired of being slow, I wanted a manual turbo car. Flew out to DFW and picked up a clean 98 Eclipse GST that was already modified, which I added from there. Ran [email protected]

Sold the Eclipse and wanted a sport bike, cause I wanted one since I was a little kid. Drove the 82 Supra in the cold, and this everywhere else
03 Honda CBR 600RR, best ET of [email protected]

Wanting more power, I sold that and picked up a brand new 07 GSX-R1000 two days later. 165.5rwhp, best ET 10.1, best MPH 142.2

Then wanted a truck, got a 03 Nissan Frontier 4X4, Auto V6

Looking into another Supra turbo now, but we shall see what comes next

·
TWAT
4,370 Posts
Good thread! Ill keep it going.

My first Car!

1990 V6 Firebird Sold.

My 2nd.
2001 V6 Camaro Vert Traded in for Current ride...

Current and Best ride Yet.
2002 Camaro SS A4 Bolt Ons.

·
LSX EVERYTHING
7,517 Posts
^^^^SO SEXY OMG I WANT!!!! lol

·
Registered
112 Posts
damn turbofox306 u go through cars like crazy lol n hottorihanzo i liked ur eclipse it looked pretty clean n sick n sinister i love ur black z28 last summer me n my buddys raced u in his blue 5.0 we gave u a good race his 5.0 looked stock but wasnt at all a lot of ppl call my buddy grizzly adams cuz he had a long has beard lol well anyways nice cars ppl :headbang:

·
Always broken. Fuck your face
7,101 Posts
damn turbofox306 u go through cars like crazy lol n hottorihanzo i liked ur eclipse it looked pretty clean n sick n sinister i love ur black z28 last summer me n my buddys raced u in his blue 5.0 we gave u a good race his 5.0 looked stock but wasnt at all a lot of ppl call my buddy grizzly adams cuz he had a long has beard lol well anyways nice cars ppl :headbang:
LOl Im the one who started calling that dude that

·
Do you even lift?
3,627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I remember that, I was just messing around on motor, I was on some crappy Khumo tires, I couldn't hook at 3/4 throttle so I just kept backing off of it. Clean Fox though.

·
Registered
112 Posts
ya we were on sum shitty ass tires we cud never hook up good ya he hasnt came out cuz the stang it broken its funny cuz ur all motor n were supercharged lol n u still were right there wit us. his daughter drives a blue 06 roush shes always goin on monty she just baught a turbo for the roush. that 5.0 is actually his sons but his son was too scared to drive it so his dad aka grizzly adams always drove it lol good times

·
LSX EVERYTHING
7,517 Posts
Keepin it going I guess...
First car-1981 Camaro V6. looked like this only black(and alot shittier)-sold it for $800

Second car-1985 Camaro Z28 305 TPI-blew it up

Third car-1984 Camaro Z28 H/C/Bolt on & Sprayed 355-sold for $1500 no motor

Current Car-1989 Camaro IROC-Z28

T56 Swap

·
Registered
67 Posts
My current cars:

1995 Acura Integra GSR w/K20 swap

Is that what the old motor looks like to? Like the w/K20 swap thats in the car now. Most of the people where I live dont have that for a swap. Most of them have the jap version of what came in the car. Alot of the 1.8 swaps and the 1.6 swaps. I had a friend who put a fully built 2.2 in his 89 prelude. He said his displacement ended up being a 2.3 stroker. It was a dope little car . One of the best sounding Hondas I've heard in a long time. I could still beat him though..lol He always has a fast Honda for me to race.

·
Premium Member
366 Posts
is that the Mecham spoiler on your car?

Yeah, its not on there anymore though. It was a pile of shit. Shoddy ass bodywork. The hood and spoiler are both gone, replaced with a sunoco pin on and a stock z28 spoiler.

1 - 20 of 65 Posts