True Street Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,916 Posts
Cool!!! I'd post a pic of myself, but I would make women run and children cry....

·
LSX EVERYTHING
7,517 Posts
Here is one of me and My first Camaro. I dont have one with my current one though :(

·
Premium Member
6,225 Posts
I see me, 6speeder, and highlander in there too lol. Here is me and my Viper, don't have any of me and my Camaro lol

·
Ninja in training ;)
1,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

I love the shoes! I have been wanting some of those where can i get me some? I would so wear them to work!

I used to love the ones I have when I was younger.

cAT:)

·
Banned
2,987 Posts
I love the shoes! I have been wanting some of those where can i get me some? I would so wear them to work!

I used to love the ones I have when I was younger.

I purchase all my Saddle Oxfords from this kitty...

http://www.saddleshoes.com/

and these 1958 Date Buckle Saddles are the living end!

if they are buckled then a kitty is going steady, if they are unbuckled then a kitty is available, these were the rage in the late 1950's...

·
Ninja in training ;)
1,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I purchase all my Saddle Oxfords from this kitty...

http://www.saddleshoes.com/

and these 1958 Date Buckle Saddles are the living end!

if they are buckled then a kitty is going steady, if they are unbuckled then a kitty is available, these were the rage in the late 1950's...

Thanks I am so gonna get some! I had a couple pairs of those when I was younger and wore them until they died twice lol I would super glue them together! I loved them!

·
Banned
2,987 Posts
they are very comfortable and are great for some 1950's dancin!

·
Registered
406 Posts
I left the shutter open for a bit then I ran over there halfway through the exposure. Made me look like a ghost! Also a little bit of a diffuse glow in Photoshop helps with the effect.

Alex

1 - 20 of 24 Posts