True Street Cars Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

741 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok guys its that time of year again. The poker run will take place on 4/26/2009 this year. Last year was a blast and we only had a few rsw members show. I am hoping to get at least 10 cars from tsc to show. I know Jude will show, I will show, hoping Jeff, Ron,Erin the crew from motiva and other rsw/sat morning coffe guys show. I am trying to make a list so I can get everyone signed up asap. If you plan on going let me know so I can make a list. Fox didnt see you last year maybe you can come this year. Also maybe a mod can post this on the events section as well.

This is put on by the local Viper club, and proceeds go to a good charity.

Wayne

741 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
This is just the first heads-up. More info to follow as I get it. There are pics and a writeup from last year's event on RSW. Cost will be $25 which buys you a t shirt, and a hand of cards for a poker hand at the last stop. Last year's prizes included trophies and other sponsor given goodies. Best of all, was seeing all the neat cars. :driving:

741 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 · (Edited)
OK FOLKS Here's the drill: We will meet at the Double Eagle airport on Sunday, April 26th.

Time? Depends
If you want a 10 minute $40.00 helicoptor ride, show @ 9AM
Check in time for the Poker Run is 10AM, and leaves the airport @ 11AM.
$25.00 buys you a hand of cards for the final poker champeenship, with very cool trophies for first, second, and third place, a T shirt from the event, a pic of your car with the helicoptor, and chances for lot's of door prizes.

We had a blast last year with about 40 cars, let's make it 100 this year!:driving:

This is a charity event, your entry fee goes to the Marine Corps Law Enforcement Foundation (helping children of fallen heroes)

One more thing: If you bring a passenger they can buy a poker hand also.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.