True Street Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today had some jackass in a black 2 door jeep with paper tags brake check me, stall it, then follow me into corrales. Turned onto my private street (knowing I was going to draw my pistol), he followed. I hopped out with my concealed carry in hand. He got all tough but wouldn't come closer than 50 feet and not over the ditch onto private property... And I didn't not cross onto public. Anyways ambulance pulled over and once he did the aggressor left. They by law have to call pd if they see an altercation. So I waited for the police. I even flagged them down. Once he drove up he immediately got out pistol drawn screaming to get on the ground haha I complied. They put me in cuffs and sat me down for all of corrales to see. They had a report by ambulance that I was "waving my gun at the ambulance". Some bull shit. So while I, protecting myself, got put in cuffs and questioned like the bad guy, the guy following me happily drove away worry free.

Chief also lectured me on how I should of learned a lesson to call them first in a situation like that.

Thanks a lot albuquerque ambulance for telling them I was waving a gun at you, then leaving as witnesses to the altercation before police showed up. :banghead:

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ain't got time for these fools we doing this or we ain't :secret:

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Reactions: firehawk (Torque)

·
Uh jus don reMember
1,056 Posts
Same shit happened to the wife today going through Corrales. Black newer body style pathfinder break checking her near Kirtland credit union by Alameda, then two more times till Meadowlark. Dude was acting like a dumbass, flippin her off and showing my kids what a 'tard can do.

Bad meth going around?

·
TWAT
4,370 Posts
At least it wasn't apd. You'd be laid up shot or dead lol

·
Registered
890 Posts
this is why I have a plate flipper. I would have slammed into the back of that fool and took off. fuck him and his bullshit. motherfuckers run around here acting hard and stupid till they get there shit pushed in....then all of sudden they are the victim and pointing fingers in court.

·
Come back here with my show!
1,166 Posts
The OP doesn't mention any charges filed... so meh.

If you draw down on someone when you (or others) are not in danger of being killed or suffering serious bodily harm and you end up in handcuffs with the police telling you not to do it again, you just had a REALLY GOOD DAY.

·
Registered
4,204 Posts
If you draw down on someone when you (or others) are not in danger of being killed or suffering serious bodily harm and you end up in handcuffs with the police telling you not to do it again, you just had a REALLY GOOD DAY.
:beer:

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
He followed me to my house. Got out extremely hostile. And charged me. Maybe I felt like my life was in danger? And who are you to tell me when I can and can't feel a threat? And maybe I had a bad work day and wasn't about to put up with any more shit. Point I'm making is he freaked out, followed me for about a mile, then peoceded into my PRIVATE ROAD that is a dead end. WHERE I LIVE. Because I didn't think he was actually gonna follow me. So yeah I am gonna draw on him.

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
And cambi you are that same stupid fuck that tried to tell me a tailgate for my truck was gonna be like 5 grand. You sir are wasting our oxygen. Although I bet you are down in your parents basement so you can have that moldy oxygen

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
The OP doesn't mention any charges filed... so meh.

I was in cuffs because of the report by ambulance driver. They didn't know what was going on, but once they figured it out they uncuffed me and said I was well with in my rights, but next time call them first. There was 2 other reports of his driving while he was following me, so clearly other people saw what was going on. I never once pointed it at him as well, It was simply presented.

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
Sounds like the Corrales Police I have grown to love and respect...One pulled me over on my way to the track and asked for proof that the Dakota on my trailer was really mine and of course I didn't have any paper work for it...I opened the door to it and told him if he could start it could have it.

He laughed and let me go.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Odd thing is by law if you would have shot him it would have been no issue. But, waving gun around is a problem. SHOOTING some jackass legally is just FINE. Go figure.

That will teach you to hesitate. Obviously you weren't in fear for your life or you would have shot him. See how that works?

Cops have probably been looking for him for a while, would have done them a favor, take you out for drinks lol.

Pepperball guns are a good alternative. Just let it rip, no jurisdiction and no "menacing" charges and no reason to hesitate.

Sounds like it was a premeditated setup. Then off to jail you go and they rob your house have a nice day. :)

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Odd thing is by law if you would have shot him it would have been no issue. But, waving gun around is a problem. SHOOTING some jackass legally is just FINE. Go figure.

That will teach you to hesitate. Obviously you weren't in fear for your life or you would have shot him. See how that works?

Cops have probably been looking for him for a while, would have done them a favor, take you out for drinks lol.

Pepperball guns are a good alternative. Just let it rip, no jurisdiction and no "menacing" charges and no reason to hesitate.

Sounds like it was a premeditated setup. Then off to jail you go and they rob your house have a nice day. :)
Completely agree. First time I was in a situation like that where I drew. I can look back and see where I can make better judgement next time. Only reason I drew was because it was on my private property and I wasn't happy about that. Didn't think it was a big enough deal for him to follow me onto my road or I wouldn't of turned onto my road.

1 - 20 of 57 Posts