Reactions: Blown396

·
Titan Killer/ Creeper
5,884 Posts
wow, bad ass pics man. Post up for that meeting and I will be there

·
Premium Member
618 Posts
Really nice pictures man. How do you get in there to take pictures. I stopped in to the office next door and they said it was owned by the city and had to get permission. I just want to wander around and snap some photos. let me know next time you all head down there.

·
Bavarian Murder Weapon
3,360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for the compliments!

The 135i was being used in a movie, so while they were not using it for the particular scenes, I was granted free rome of the place, everywhere except where they were filming. The people filming rented the entire place for the weekend. Unfortunately, you can no longer just enter whenever you want.

·
Suck It Sucka
5,349 Posts
Nice pics man the viper looks sick. That place is a good setting for a scary movie looks a little creepy. Overall bad ass pics.

·
My shit always works sometimes
2,937 Posts
honestly we should have the entire TSC group shoot there instead of the airport hanger.. those are awsome pics..

·
Premium Member
618 Posts
Thanks for the compliments!

The 135i was being used in a movie, so while they were not using it for the particular scenes, I was granted free rome of the place, everywhere except where they were filming. The people filming rented the entire place for the weekend. Unfortunately, you can no longer just enter whenever you want.

Well that sucks

again nice pictures man

·
Bavarian Murder Weapon
3,360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thanks for the comments guys!

·
Whippled Charged...
1,085 Posts
I love the way pics come out there. Id like to have some shots of the cobra done there!

·
Bavarian Murder Weapon
3,360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I love the way pics come out there. Id like to have some shots of the cobra done there!
I wish I could get access to that place on a regular basis. Although, my friend who was directing the film told me that anytime he is down there using the facility, I am more than welcome to use it for pics! :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 45 Posts