True Street Car Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went to Round 1 of XDL in Lake Havasu last weekend to support our local guy, Ernie Vigil. On Friday we went to a bar, Kokomo, on the lake. Funny thing about that night, I forgot my camera. :banghead: Albuquerque sucks, by the way. :playa:

The show was sick. Something like 45 tried to qualify and I think 15 did. Ernie got 6th. :headbang:

·
5th Gear
7,052 Posts
I did the same thing old man. Lookds like a fun time Keith.

·
Premium Member
1,746 Posts
LMAO!!! So did I! Who the fuck takes pics of manikins kieth? J/k. Why werent you out there on the 50 stuntin like someones daddy?!

·
Premium Member
5,494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Great pix.

I lol'd at the manikin pic. lol Is that your new GF Kieth? hahahaha
To be honest I thought about asking them if I could buy the damn thing, ya know, just to have a "girl" to "sleep" with at the hotel...'cause seriously...if you ain't ballin' out there you ain't shit. Good times though. :beer: Do you SEE those TITS ON HER?! Amazing. Just amazing. I'm on a quest to buy one for the front seat of the Cobra. :lol: Right as I pass someone I'll roll up the window quick-fast and they'll be like, "Holy shit! That chic is hot! SLOBRA's the fuckin' man!" Then I'll drive into the sunset... <--- sunset?! WTF...

LMAO!!! So did I! Who the fuck takes pics of manikins kieth? J/k. Why werent you out there on the 50 stuntin like someones daddy?!
I do I do!!! Talk about fake tits. She's got the best I've ever seen!:lol: I might have qualified for 100,000th place. But on the up side I have made a lot of progress. I can do 50/50 sit-down circles now! :headbang:

·
Titan Killer/ Creeper
5,884 Posts

my favorite pic, that blonde is hott:hurray:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts