True Street Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some pics from the strip, today Oct 20. Pretty good turnout. The Prowler had a charger.

·
Doesnt know jack shit
3,680 Posts
Anyone catch how the little white RSX with the turbo and slicks was running? Sweet looking ride Highlander, your truck is SICK!!

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Anyone catch how the little white RSX with the turbo and slicks was running? Sweet looking ride Highlander, your truck is SICK!!
Thanks, I did not see the RSX run today. Last time I saw it trap in the 120s :driving: It scoots for sure.

·
Registered
349 Posts
Nice pics! Wish I could've stayed longer, but I had to work on the other side of town at 1, lol. I think I saw that RSX trap as high as 130 at one point.

·
Premium Member
5,494 Posts
Thanks for the pics! Awesome weather! Wish I could have made it out but I had too many oil changes to do, not to mention tearing down the bike. :thumbsup: Nice cars out there!

·
Don't Tread On Me
56 Posts
Some pics from the strip, today Oct 20. Pretty good turnout. The Prowler had a charger.

%202008/015.jpg[/IMG]
Did 6-speeder beat his best time? Man, I knew there was a reason why I couldn't get out there to spectate, my damn father in-law's birthday party! Lame excuse number 113...

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Did 6-speeder beat his best time? Man, I knew there was a reason why I couldn't get out there to spectate, my damn father in-law's birthday party! Lame excuse number 113...
Nope, track prep has been better.

·
LSX EVERYTHING
7,517 Posts
Just Launch that bitch off the Limiter and hold the fuck on!!!! jk

·
741 Posts
Good pics, and a good time. Well, except for the drive home.

We played with my tune before this time to the strip, with good and bad results.

Good: 28 MPG on the way to the strip!

Bad: I'm down probably 20+ HP, my MPH was in the 121.x range, Vs 123 to 125 earlier. My ET's were 12.28 (worst) to 12.11 with a 7,000' DA. N/A, all throttle, no bottle, no drag radials or slicks.

·
Suck It Sucka
5,349 Posts
Had a good time Sun, those corvettes are sick. The yellow one sounds like a f'n jet.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts