True Street Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I've wanted to build a stunt bike ever since I sold my '02 R6 that I sorta started to stunt but didn't want to drop but now I say :whogives:. Anyway I picked up this stock '05 636 with 6k miles from some guy in the NE heights. Enjoy it while it's minty folks... :pimp: I've already done the Kleen air mod so at least the bike is ready for mile-long wheelies...hahaha So far I've ordered a Sick Innovations cage :headbang:, MSR Raptor E-Z pull clutch lever, 50t steel sprocket and an RK X-Ring 520-130 chain. Stock gearing is 15/43 so I'm goin +7 to start.

·
Banned
1,811 Posts
I saw the bike awhile back and it looks clean. I think you'll have fun with the +7 sprocket and 520 chain.

·
Premium Member
5,494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That's a good looking bike. How much did you pick it up for?
I got it for $5k...books at somethin' like $6700. :) Bought it from the original owner. Still has the original tires with hairs on the edges, though the middle is worn pretty good. He wasn't exactly an agressive rider. :headbang:
Its a nice looking bike Keith, get to stuntin that bitch.
Don't worry, as soon as that cage gets here the bitch is gonna be up on one...... :yesnod: and down....and lowsided...and highsided.....

·
Registered
40 Posts
I got it for $5k...books at somethin' like $6700. :) Bought it from the original owner. Still has the original tires with hairs on the edges, though the middle is worn pretty good. He wasn't exactly an agressive rider. :headbang:

Don't worry, as soon as that cage gets here the bitch is gonna be up on one...... :yesnod: and down....and lowsided...and highsided.....
Wow, that's not a bad deal. And since your bike is nice and bright, you are less likely to get ran over by a soccer mom :) Always a plus.

·
you know you want me!!!
1,774 Posts
nice bike.......for now

·
Premium Member
5,494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Uh oh. The bike is all torn apart and doesn't look minty anymore (awesome!). Ordered the sprocket, chain and Acerbis Cyclops headlight. Cage and EZ pull clutch lever will be here this week. Next week it's the 12 bar. I can't wait to ride this thing...

·
زنجي الر
3,361 Posts
Put up some pics after you get all the stuntin shit on.

·
LSX EVERYTHING
7,517 Posts
What kinda tricks can you do? Can you bunny-hop??

·
4th Gear
3,261 Posts
Got the cage on tonight. Ordered an OMR subcage earlier today.

does the cage have slider? get one of them bad ass second rear calibers and brake lever on the bars for stand ups

·
LSX EVERYTHING
7,517 Posts
Fo sho...

Haha it's not so much what trick I can do but how long I can hold it before eating shit. Oh yeah and bunny hops are sick!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GNb-a9Dfri8
Ha wow I was jk about the bunny hop stuff...but OK!! lol that was pretty good actually. But the girl filming didn't believe it "OH MY FUCKING GOD!" lol

1 - 20 of 29 Posts