True Street Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 105 Posts

·
Makes them go topless
2,955 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so usually don't let idiotic drivers get to me but when people have kids with them or almost hit cars with kids in them pisses me off

Idiot #1. Driving south on San Mateo a tool in a black GT plate MPW 643 decided he wanted to show off a bit for nobody at all. He gets next to me and squeals the tires then takes off almost clipping a car with a baby on board sign and toddler. If anybody knows mr prick tell him I'd like to talk to him about the awesome driving abilities he possess.

Idiot #2 some lady in a 03/04 cobra plate says SNAKED, decided it was awesome to cut 3 lanes of traffic, slam on the brakes almost hitting a kid crossing the street just to pull into the daycare on monty and Jefferson. If this is your wife, gf, sister or friend, please slap her for being a twit.

Post up more idiots! Maybe some of us will know them.

·
Registered
426 Posts
Not to derail but screw baby on board signs. No one cares. Its not like I'll change my mind as in "I was gonna rear end you for the hell of it, but then I saw your baby on board sign and changed my mind."

Edit: pay me no mind. I'm just bitter that 90% of the time someone almost hits me its a baby on board car. The sticker doesn't excuse you from paying attention to your surroundings.

·
testículos hinchados
14,857 Posts
Not to derail but screw baby on board signs. No one cares. Its not like I'll change my mind as in "I was gonna rear end you for the hell of it, but then I saw your baby on board sign and changed my mind."
I bet if it said "****** on board" though you'd be slamming that rear end huh :lol:

·
Registered
1,046 Posts

·
Titan Killer/ Creeper
5,884 Posts
I know the guy in the black GT, he said that if you have something to say you can give him a call. PM for #

Reactions: Klutch
1 - 20 of 105 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.