True Street Car Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
CFSC Founder
1,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have any info on these, it's hard to find stuff about them since they are so old. From what I know they max out on 10lbs but on forums and YouTube some people are claiming they are pushing 11+psi

Anyone ever heard of these old centri blowers?

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Anyone have any info on these, it's hard to find stuff about them since they are so old. From what I know they max out on 10lbs but on forums and YouTube some people are claiming they are pushing 11+psi

Anyone ever heard of these old centri blowers?
Yep. EDIT: I am an idiot, I was thinking of the SN95 superchargers. Doh!.

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Isn't it still a ball driven supercharger? Needs a oil cooler with pump and special ATF like fluid?

·
CFSC Founder
1,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Mine is self contained, just uses straight ATF for lubrication lol

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Mine is self contained, just uses straight ATF for lubrication lol
They made a better quality ATF for it IIRC plus the cooler was optional but highly recommended. If fit where the dipstick resides. I remember the old Paxton VR4 that was their best ball driven supercharger back in the early 90s or so. Frank Varela had one on his coupe back in the day.

·
Premium Member
4,833 Posts
they are the same as the sn92 and the sn95 they are just the rr version I ran 13 PSI with mine

·
Registered
6 Posts
But the confidential Justice Department “white paper” introduces a more expansive definition of self-defense or imminent attack than described by Brennan or Holder in their public speeches It refers, for example, to what it calls a “broader concept of imminence” than actual intelligence about any ongoing plot against the U.S. homeland.

·
Titan Killer/ Creeper
5,884 Posts
But the confidential Justice Department “white paper” introduces a more expansive definition of self-defense or imminent attack than described by Brennan or Holder in their public speeches It refers, for example, to what it calls a “broader concept of imminence” than actual intelligence about any ongoing plot against the U.S. homeland.
Well said :skep:

·
banned
1,846 Posts
:lol:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts