True Street Cars Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
ez2curanut
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Below are items for sale and prices. email [email protected] or call me @ 505-991-7406. last resort pm me.

Thanks for looking- jim

SOLD>>> 5 Lug Big Brake Upgrade for foxbody (79-93) included are spindles, OEM 11" rotors(NEW), calipers, ceramic brakes(new in box). These are the 1/2" x 3" pressed on studs. $425.00 <<<SOLD

SOLD>>> 36-181 - Holley Jet Assortment Kit- SOLD>>>as seen in the picture, some jets are missing, but others sizes have "extras". Most of these are still new jets/never been used. New this would cost $50. from jegs. I am selling for $35.00 <<<SOLD

UPR Pro Series 7075 Billet Spherical Housing Bushings fit all 79-04 Mustangs. New in blister pack. I am selling for $90.00

SOLD>>> LM-1: Digital Air/Fuel Ratio Meter The Basic Kit includes: the Meter, a Bosch wide-band oxygen sensor and cable, cigarette-lighter power adapter, serial cable for PC connection, 9V battery, exhaust bung and plug, CD and manual.
MISSING ARE THE >>>>serial cable for PC connection, exhaust bung and plug, CD and manual. What you see in picture is what you get. I am selling for $195.00 <<<SOLD

Barry Grant Diaphram Bypass. Connected this up, passed fuel thru it, disconnected and never reconnected. This is pretty much like new. I am selling for $45.00

SOLD>>> 555-1087 Steeda Tubular Front Swaybar - '79-'93 . like new. removed after 2 weeks on car. I am selling this for $150.00 <<<SOLD
SOLD>>> 2 black fans <<<SOLD

email [email protected] or call me @ 505-991-7406. last resort pm me.

·
ez2curanut
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
items remaining....

5 Lug Big Brake Upgrade for foxbody (79-93) included are spindles, OEM 11" rotors(NEW), calipers, ceramic brakes(new in box). These are the 1/2" x 3" pressed on studs. $450.00

UPR Pro Series 7075 Billet Spherical Housing Bushings fit all 79-04 Mustangs. New in blister pack. I am selling for $95.00

LM-1: Digital Air/Fuel Ratio Meter The Basic Kit includes: the Meter, a Bosch wide-band oxygen sensor and cable, cigarette-lighter power adapter, serial cable for PC connection, 9V battery, exhaust bung and plug, CD and manual.
MISSING ARE THE >>>>serial cable for PC connection, exhaust bung and plug, CD and manual. What you see in picture is what you get. I am selling for $200.00

Barry Grant Diaphram Bypass. Connected this up, passed fuel thru it, disconnected and never reconnected. This is pretty much like new. I am selling for $50.00

555-1087 Steeda Tubular Front Swaybar - '79-'93 . like new. removed after 2 weeks on car. I am selling this for $150.00

·
Ex-Nazi
2,214 Posts
Can you get the cable from Innovate or is it just a standard serial cable?

Pretty firm on the price? It's kinda hard to buy electronics without making sure of their servicibility.

·
ez2curanut
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Can you get the cable from Innovate or is it just a standard serial cable?

Pretty firm on the price? It's kinda hard to buy electronics without making sure of their servicibility.
I will call innovate tomorrow to see the type of cable that is needed. if it is a db9-9 i have some of those. pretty firm on the price? brand new they are $350, some places have them on sale for $279. this thing was hardly used... i feel that $200 is a pretty good price. the o2 sensor alone costs $80.

what do you feel is a fair price?

·
ez2curanut
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I need brakes badly.. i'll look into this when i get out of work.

Does the brake upgrade include brakes for all 4 wheels?

No. what is shown in picture is what you would get. pic only shows front upgrade kit. in the picture is only 2 spindles 2 rotors, 2 calipers, 2 brake lines, 2 brake pads. ONLY THING missing is grease, and the mechanic to install. this is everything for the front brakes.

STILL IN THE BOX>>> brake pads, bearings and rotors are BRAND NEW.

·
ez2curanut
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
that sounds about right. they had not said anything to me in past, but then again i don't think i ran the car at track ALL of last year as i was videotaping.

good too see they getting training on nhra rules. she just doing her job.

·
ez2curanut
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
SWAYBAR SOLD...

ALL PRICE SLASHED TO SALE.. everything must go, as is, no warranties expressed, and or implied..:twocents::playa::beer::drunk:
In God We Trust... ALL OTHERS PAY CASH!!! :pimp:

items remaining

AND PRICE REDUCTON on
brakes $425,
Barry Grant Diaphram Bypass $45
LM1 o2 sensor $195
UPR Pro Series 7075 Billet Spherical Housing Bushings $90

Thanks for looking- jim

5 Lug Big Brake Upgrade for foxbody (79-93) included are spindles, OEM 11" rotors(NEW), calipers, ceramic brakes(new in box). These are the 1/2" x 3" pressed on studs. $425.00

UPR Pro Series 7075 Billet Spherical Housing Bushings fit all 79-04 Mustangs. New in blister pack. I am selling for $90.00

LM-1: Digital Air/Fuel Ratio Meter The Basic Kit includes: the Meter, a Bosch wide-band oxygen sensor and cable, cigarette-lighter power adapter, serial cable for PC connection, 9V battery, exhaust bung and plug, CD and manual.
MISSING ARE THE >>>>serial cable for PC connection, exhaust bung and plug, CD and manual. What you see in picture is what you get. I am selling for $195.00

Barry Grant Diaphram Bypass. Connected this up, passed fuel thru it, disconnected and never reconnected. This is pretty much like new. I am selling for $45.00

·
ez2curanut
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
TTT

Most items SOLD

All that remains is

·
Registered
99 Posts
the BG regulator, first you say 45.00 then it's 50.00. how 'bout 35.00 friday cash.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.