True Street Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
ez2curanut
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Below are items for sale and prices. email [email protected] or call me @ 505-991-7406. last resort pm me.

Thanks for looking- jim

SOLD>>> 5 Lug Big Brake Upgrade for foxbody (79-93) included are spindles, OEM 11" rotors(NEW), calipers, ceramic brakes(new in box). These are the 1/2" x 3" pressed on studs. $425.00 <<<SOLD

SOLD>>> 36-181 - Holley Jet Assortment Kit- SOLD>>>as seen in the picture, some jets are missing, but others sizes have "extras". Most of these are still new jets/never been used. New this would cost $50. from jegs. I am selling for $35.00 <<<SOLD

UPR Pro Series 7075 Billet Spherical Housing Bushings fit all 79-04 Mustangs. New in blister pack. I am selling for $90.00

SOLD>>> LM-1: Digital Air/Fuel Ratio Meter The Basic Kit includes: the Meter, a Bosch wide-band oxygen sensor and cable, cigarette-lighter power adapter, serial cable for PC connection, 9V battery, exhaust bung and plug, CD and manual.
MISSING ARE THE >>>>serial cable for PC connection, exhaust bung and plug, CD and manual. What you see in picture is what you get. I am selling for $195.00 <<<SOLD

Barry Grant Diaphram Bypass. Connected this up, passed fuel thru it, disconnected and never reconnected. This is pretty much like new. I am selling for $45.00

SOLD>>> 555-1087 Steeda Tubular Front Swaybar - '79-'93 . like new. removed after 2 weeks on car. I am selling this for $150.00 <<<SOLD
SOLD>>> 2 black fans <<<SOLD

email [email protected] or call me @ 505-991-7406. last resort pm me.

·
ez2curanut
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
items remaining....

5 Lug Big Brake Upgrade for foxbody (79-93) included are spindles, OEM 11" rotors(NEW), calipers, ceramic brakes(new in box). These are the 1/2" x 3" pressed on studs. $450.00

UPR Pro Series 7075 Billet Spherical Housing Bushings fit all 79-04 Mustangs. New in blister pack. I am selling for $95.00

LM-1: Digital Air/Fuel Ratio Meter The Basic Kit includes: the Meter, a Bosch wide-band oxygen sensor and cable, cigarette-lighter power adapter, serial cable for PC connection, 9V battery, exhaust bung and plug, CD and manual.
MISSING ARE THE >>>>serial cable for PC connection, exhaust bung and plug, CD and manual. What you see in picture is what you get. I am selling for $200.00

Barry Grant Diaphram Bypass. Connected this up, passed fuel thru it, disconnected and never reconnected. This is pretty much like new. I am selling for $50.00

555-1087 Steeda Tubular Front Swaybar - '79-'93 . like new. removed after 2 weeks on car. I am selling this for $150.00

·
Ex-Nazi
2,213 Posts
Can you get the cable from Innovate or is it just a standard serial cable?

Pretty firm on the price? It's kinda hard to buy electronics without making sure of their servicibility.

·
FUCK FOURLOKO!!
10,258 Posts
I need brakes badly.. i'll look into this when i get out of work.

Does the brake upgrade include brakes for all 4 wheels?

·
ez2curanut
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Can you get the cable from Innovate or is it just a standard serial cable?

Pretty firm on the price? It's kinda hard to buy electronics without making sure of their servicibility.
I will call innovate tomorrow to see the type of cable that is needed. if it is a db9-9 i have some of those. pretty firm on the price? brand new they are $350, some places have them on sale for $279. this thing was hardly used... i feel that $200 is a pretty good price. the o2 sensor alone costs $80.

what do you feel is a fair price?

·
ez2curanut
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I need brakes badly.. i'll look into this when i get out of work.

Does the brake upgrade include brakes for all 4 wheels?

No. what is shown in picture is what you would get. pic only shows front upgrade kit. in the picture is only 2 spindles 2 rotors, 2 calipers, 2 brake lines, 2 brake pads. ONLY THING missing is grease, and the mechanic to install. this is everything for the front brakes.

STILL IN THE BOX>>> brake pads, bearings and rotors are BRAND NEW.

·
ez2curanut
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
buffhomer: ya shoulda taken it when i had it for $150.00 this weekend. I had a sale for 1 hour only on this item and no one bit. LOL

...and no... i wont take $150 for it. that offer expired this past weekend.

·
WTF........
262 Posts
im thinking abut those fronts man gots some shit at the track for it on sat so im going to have to do it soon ill call you later on the items you hav'nt sold.....

·
ez2curanut
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
that sounds about right. they had not said anything to me in past, but then again i don't think i ran the car at track ALL of last year as i was videotaping.

good too see they getting training on nhra rules. she just doing her job.

·
ez2curanut
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
SWAYBAR SOLD...

ALL PRICE SLASHED TO SALE.. everything must go, as is, no warranties expressed, and or implied..:twocents::playa::beer::drunk:
In God We Trust... ALL OTHERS PAY CASH!!! :pimp:

items remaining

AND PRICE REDUCTON on
brakes $425,
Barry Grant Diaphram Bypass $45
LM1 o2 sensor $195
UPR Pro Series 7075 Billet Spherical Housing Bushings $90

Thanks for looking- jim

5 Lug Big Brake Upgrade for foxbody (79-93) included are spindles, OEM 11" rotors(NEW), calipers, ceramic brakes(new in box). These are the 1/2" x 3" pressed on studs. $425.00

UPR Pro Series 7075 Billet Spherical Housing Bushings fit all 79-04 Mustangs. New in blister pack. I am selling for $90.00

LM-1: Digital Air/Fuel Ratio Meter The Basic Kit includes: the Meter, a Bosch wide-band oxygen sensor and cable, cigarette-lighter power adapter, serial cable for PC connection, 9V battery, exhaust bung and plug, CD and manual.
MISSING ARE THE >>>>serial cable for PC connection, exhaust bung and plug, CD and manual. What you see in picture is what you get. I am selling for $195.00

Barry Grant Diaphram Bypass. Connected this up, passed fuel thru it, disconnected and never reconnected. This is pretty much like new. I am selling for $45.00

·
4th Gear
3,261 Posts
hey does any one have info on a clutch for an 03 cobra if so let me know and flywheel too!
why dont you make you own page for it? I dont think no one will notice that in someone elses for sale add...

·
ez2curanut
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
TTT

Most items SOLD

All that remains is

·
Registered
100 Posts
the BG regulator, first you say 45.00 then it's 50.00. how 'bout 35.00 friday cash.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts