True Street Car Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,803 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
I t was about this. see video below
some of the best street racing in years and all the film is shit!!!
I mean who the fuck video tapes this bad.
the bad news vs Sean was one of the sickest fucking races ever to take place on the streets of new Mexico , But because of shit head, it might as well of been a video tape of Christmas lights with fast and furious sounds added to it, because that fucking fat ass has the attention span of a 8 year old ARCA special needs crack addict, and can't operate a basic Wallmart hi def camera. and yes it is funny as fuck if you no the context to which this ass chewing is coming from
[ame]http://videos.streetfire.net/video/Truestreetcarscom-74mm-vs_643196.htm[/ame]

·
Panda the Destroyer
2,839 Posts
the camera wouldnt focus how is that in any way my fault you have no common fucking sense, your piece of shit camera was the same way, its hard to focus at night on something so far away, you ungrateful fuck go back to picking cotton before you get fired for being on the computer while your supposed to be manning the fields

·
Registered
3,803 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Im gonna man your mom later.
but besides that, you didnt even video tape the races you just drift off on some street then some cars pass. wtf..
and Cameras will focus at night you just have to be smarter then my 6 year old neice, shit she can do it , you fuck. (TRY ZOOMING IN ON THE HEAD LIGHTS, THE AUTO FOCUS WILL WORK EVERY TIME) ......your god dam slanted eyes probably thought the video was in focus when it was fuzzy as hell. i new you would fuck this up.
also to who ever edited the video white didnt work so no one can read half of what you wrote and in the begenning what the fuck happened some cars passed.. ok great what kinda cars who was racing... fuck fuck fuck.....FUCK

·
Panda the Destroyer
2,839 Posts
Im gonna man your mom later.
but besides that, you didnt even video tape the races you just drift off on some street then some cars pass. wtf..
and Cameras will focus at night you just have to be smarter then my 6 year old neice, shit she can do it , you fuck. your god dam slanted eyes probably thought the video was in focus when it was fuzzy as hell
your gonna man my mom later, cmon johnvon you 6 yr old niece can come up with something better then that, the video wouldnt focus i tryed forever before it and couldnt get it if i did it would probably be in FUCKING FOCUS next time race in the day and we wont have this problem

·
LSX EVERYTHING
7,517 Posts
Are you being serious?

yo johnvon :whogives::asshat:

·
FUCK FOURLOKO!!
10,258 Posts
ahaha funny thread, video was short, sweet, and we all got to see Johnvon get smoked by some cars.. Worked for me.

·
Registered
3,803 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

·
GetSOM!!!
1,460 Posts
It could have been captured better. But i liked the video.

·
Premium Member
1,746 Posts
It was still a cool video. That race can EASILY happen again. Not the end of the world. Need in car video next time anyway.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts