True Street Car Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Panda the Destroyer
2,839 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so me and my buddy did the x clamp mod on a red ringed xbox 360 and it started to work. another thing was we also wanted to paint it and put something in it for ventillation so we did the following..made a square on the top side of the xbox for a future fan and also painted it a dark silver gloss, also got a little creative with the faceplate heres the finished product...try and get more non cell phone pics

·
Banned
1,811 Posts
Sweet. What is that clamp mod thing?

My 360 gets hot and it works still but it has intermittant sound, I think it was my fiber optic cable but the fan kicks on LOUD like all the time and it gets hot. How can I hook up a fan to it like you plan to do?

·
Registered
226 Posts
Sweet. What is that clamp mod thing?

My 360 gets hot and it works still but it has intermittant sound, I think it was my fiber optic cable but the fan kicks on LOUD like all the time and it gets hot. How can I hook up a fan to it like you plan to do?
http://forums.xbox-scene.com/index.php?showtopic=595746

here is a link that helped us do it. Its ment to fix the RROD and it worked on this unit. we cut the hole because the heatsinks get very hot and also cause the overhearting ring (1st and 3rd player red lights). mostly we were just bored and have no jobs. but hey got a free Xbox

1 - 5 of 5 Posts