True Street Car Forums banner

41 - 58 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
706 Posts
Well being that this was the first year for the 8.5 series in NM, ur right a lot of guys didn't make it out and Art will never make it. 8.5 isn't ET its tire size and Ricky and me are the only two from here that have entered that class. that's way we are trying to get everyone geared up for next season so everyone is out there.
We have at least 10 cars that should be in this class with no problems it just getting they out there.

BUT I HAVE FAITH IN "MUTT" THAT HE WILL MAKE IT HAPPEN !!!!!!!!!!!
JUST ANOTHER LITTLE PUSH LOL
Art is building a car for this class !

·
Obamanos
2,470 Posts
Art is building a car for this class !
Fuck no I'm not building lol. You think I'm rich or something. I'll buy a car already built lol

·
!!! SOLD 3/29/14 !!!
242 Posts
Sorry that wasn't right.
How about I tell people your sponcering me and then its kinda like u have a car so then u can tell people u did get one ?? Is that better
Just trying to help u out during these tuff Obamanomic times.

·
Obamanos
2,470 Posts
Sorry that wasn't right.
How about I tell people your sponcering me and then its kinda like u have a car so then u can tell people u did get one ?? Is that better
Just trying to help u out during these tuff Obamanomic times.
Deal lol you will save me a lot of cash. So WE have a race car now lol

·
Obamanos
2,470 Posts

·
!!! SOLD 3/29/14 !!!
242 Posts
Hey hey hey !!!!!!!!!!! And if u come listen to my wife bitch and clean the yard you can say your married too!!!!!!!! holy fuck I just fulfilled all ur dreams in 2 post..... I'm bad ass don't tell anyone tho cuz they won't believe you tho k.

·
Premium Member
1,066 Posts
Discussion Starter · #52 ·
Are WE ready for Vegas yet Issac?

·
!!! SOLD 3/29/14 !!!
242 Posts
I can promise u one thing.... "I" will be there no questios about it.
I have to come up with 3800.00 for my 1/4 taxes so it kinda fucked my plans up.
Will see what happens .

·
Registered
149 Posts
I'd be in for an 8.5 class next year. I didn't make it this year because I'm out of money. The car was down almost the entire year getting upgraded to Big Stuff and sorting out countless other issues. I didn't have any money left to enter or buy 8.5 tires for that matter, so I didn't make it.

No one showed up for the fast class at No Bull because you had to drive the cars there. That was the nail in the coffin. As was said before, the issue is that people build fast street cars, but don't take the steps necessary to race at the track. We then built a class around those cars, and *surprise* no one showed up. I showed up because I had honestly thought that the drive rule had been eliminated...fortunately, they still let me get my ass handed to me by Ricky.

If you want fast race cars at the track, then make a class built around fast race cars at the track. There doesn't need to be prize money. There doesn't need to be huge entry fees. Just make a class that people can have fun at and race. And anyone who complains about no purse or this or that needs to stop bitching and just come have a good time.

·
5th Gear
7,052 Posts
Hey hey hey !!!!!!!!!!! And if u come listen to my wife bitch and clean the yard you can say your married too!!!!!!!! holy fuck I just fulfilled all ur dreams in 2 post..... I'm bad ass don't tell anyone tho cuz they won't believe you tho k.
I already have 1 wife I dont need a 2nd LOL

·
Registered
706 Posts
when people don't show up to the NOBULL street car race because they have to drive their street car on the street, then yea, somthings fucked up!!!!!

·
Premium Member
3,664 Posts
when people don't show up to the NOBULL street car race because they have to drive their street car on the street, then yea, somthings fucked up!!!!!
Indeed. The "drive" rule actually gave it some credibility.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Sure it gave it "credibility" but it doesn't seem like the "credibility" did much.

It's a race series...at a race track. If you're going to base a class off of street cars that are supposed to be quicker than 9.99 you better have some cars that can pass tech. And since there aren't many in town that meet both of those requirements.... it died.

I'm all for fast street care, I love 'em. But we just don't have many any more that can also race at a track. That's the reason the fast class has dwindled.

41 - 58 of 58 Posts