True Street Car Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im wondering why almost everyone at my high school thinks my cars a piece of crap. even before it stopped running they were saying how their trucks were way better, and they raise those things at least 4+ feet.

i need to know, is there some sorta war between cars and trucks i dont know about.

·
LSX EVERYTHING
7,517 Posts
Yea and high schoolers all think their shit don't stink. They all think that their type of car is the best and no one else can hang. I was the same way...

·
you know you want me!!!
1,774 Posts
^^^speaks the truth

·
Premium Member
4,511 Posts
Lol I have kids telling me things about cars everyday that don't make sense what-so-ever and they get pissed off when a girl knows more than they do. Some people just think that they know when they really don't and will stick to their guns no matter how wrong they are. You just gotta laugh it off because haters are always welcome. I drive one of the shittiest cars at my school and even though the kids think their stock little 4 bangers are the fastest thing out there we're all cool.

·
Registered
226 Posts
because they're douch bags. I used to think my 16sec car was the shit back in high school.

·
Always broken. Fuck your face
7,101 Posts
Yea and high schoolers all think their shit don't stink. They all think that their type of car is the best and no one else can hang. I was the same way...
I remember putting a bus on you while we were still in high school! lol

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
why is your name drifter667 when you drive a fwd honda?
because its my first car, and i plan to convert it to rwd... someday

but than theres the fact of that costing more than the cars worth, but who cares.

oh and if i wanted to try drift a honda id put those cooking things under my rear tires, hit the e-brake, and posibly hit a pole.

and i know a fwd car drifting is called POWER SLIDING, so dont pull that one on me:rant:

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
i know. i am a ricer so i dont like american cars very much, there are a few exceptions tho. one of the ONLY import companys i dont like is "sazuki" i despise the lx-7.

·
LSX EVERYTHING
7,517 Posts
I remember putting a bus on you while we were still in high school! lol
dude we went back and forth like everyday. actually, I was beating you for the longest time, and then out of nowhere you started pulling me by busses and I thought you were spraying. remember that night on montano bridge??? lol good times.

·
LSX EVERYTHING
7,517 Posts
yeah and your shit was way slow!!!!! haha and your shit did stink too.
dude you were just as slow!!! and your shit stank worse!!! lol

·
TSC Resident UltiTroll
11,202 Posts
because its my first car, and i plan to convert it to rwd... someday

but than theres the fact of that costing more than the cars worth, but who cares.

oh and if i wanted to try drift a honda id put those cooking things under my rear tires, hit the e-brake, and posibly hit a pole.

and i know a fwd car drifting is called POWER SLIDING, so dont pull that one on me:rant:
So you REALLY plan on converting that accord to rwd? :lol: Let me know when you start. I wanna watch. And then, if you give up (which you most likely will), I'll be on the sidelines saying "Stupid idea huh? Shoulda bought something with an LS1 instead!".

I've drifted a honda.....it was an AP1.

On top of that, are you telling me you've never actually drifted a car??

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
So you REALLY plan on converting that accord to rwd? :lol: Let me know when you start. I wanna watch. And then, if you give up (which you most likely will), I'll be on the sidelines saying "Stupid idea huh? Shoulda bought something with an LS1 instead!".

I've drifted a honda.....it was an AP1.

On top of that, are you telling me you've never actually drifted a car??
maybe i should buy an evo???

1 - 19 of 19 Posts