True Street Car Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
E85 veteran
2,739 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im possibly looking into buy some Bogart drag wheels. I only want wheels for the back and wanted to know if they still might be in danger with lots of street duty. If I get some they will D10s in a 15 inch fitted with the ET street radials 325-50-15. Thats a huge tire and I would think it would soak up any bumps ect... I know skinnies would be a no no but how about the rears?

Thanks

Cisco

·
NONE OF IT
4,333 Posts
They're good for the track Cysco, but kind of a pain in the ass on the road, if you have any interest in street racing I would not recommend them, I raced a few cars this evening and once I hit the turns I had to let off. But, they are the only wheels I would run as a track wheel. I would not want to run them as a "dd" set.

·
Registered
1,234 Posts
I love mine (holestars)!!.. I have drivin the shit out of mine (325 50 15's / skinnies up front).. The only part I don't like is corning... I drive mine on the freeway.. bad roads etc etc..

·
E85 veteran
2,739 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
They're good for the track Cysco, but kind of a pain in the ass on the road, if you have any interest in street racing I would not recommend them, I raced a few cars this evening and once I hit the turns I had to let off. But, they are the only wheels I would run as a track wheel. I would not want to run them as a "dd" set.
It dont matter to me how it handles. I never attempt to gas my car in a turn as it is now lol.

I love mine (holestars)!!.. I have drivin the shit out of mine (325 50 15's / skinnies up front).. The only part I don't like is corning... I drive mine on the freeway.. bad roads etc etc..
So you never had any problems with bending wheels or cracks? Ill just be running them in the rear with a big tire but I wanted some opinions :). Thanks for the input.

·
Do you even lift?
3,627 Posts
The rears you shouldn't have a problem on the street. Since you will be running a big tire. The skinnies is what you have to worry about, but since your gonna be running a different wheel up front you shouldn't have to worry about anything, honestly.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts