True Street Car Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
I ain't gotta do SSHHHIIITTT
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am sitting here listening to my husband snore....that is my day so far. I know you guys are probably sitting there thinking "man, wish i could stay home" yes i am grateful that i have been given the chance, no, i would never do it again. I work harder at home then i ever did at work with no check. Even on hubby's days off i am constantly cooking, cleaning, picking up after him, and if i say no i feel guilty because he "lets" me stay home. Cat would attest to some of this also. I am happy i tried it for a couple of months but i am ready to put my bachelors degree to good use, go back to work and talk to someone other than my husband or dogs and make my own money. Sorry, just had a spastic moment.... :(

·
Premium Member
4,511 Posts
I know the feeling! It amazes me how much we think alike lol. As or wanting to stay home I don't know. I work my ass off and don't get paid well but I enjoy my job and I am grateful that I am able to work and have a job where my superiors actually care. I know that I am so blessed to have family who will help me out with Ry too. Staying home with Rylen for the first year was awesome and I would do it all over again but it was very hard. I think staging home with her was harder than the job I'm doing now which should be 14 times harder lol but that's just my opinion. And it's not Rylen at all it's just the fact of being stuck at home all day and driving myself crazy after everything was clean and yet there was nothing else to do.

·
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yep i agree. i dont have a kid but luckily i do have my animals to keep me occupied sometimes. At least i got some good new today =)

·
Ninja in training ;)
1,115 Posts
Lol I'm so effin bored! I am ready to go back to work. Cisco don't want me to just settle with any job he wants me to find something good. Since Its been longer then 5 years since ive been back to school a lot of my classes wont transfer ill have to take them all over again :(

Now I'm gonna try and find a good job and try to go back to school. I have worked since I was 13 years old and its hard not having a job. Its kinda nice though to have Cisco working and supporting me ;)

The other day I told him I hate being his maid. He laughs and says hey I'm sick of being your bank. We both just laughed at each other. But its crazy since I've been home this house has been the cleanest its ever been lol. I go to the gym run errands come back home and clean if there is something to clean.

I'd rather be at work then at home its hard for me to stay home I get bored easily. I sometimes go to the stores just to hang out and walk around just so I'm not being lazy and gain weight. I try to keep myself busy as much as I can.

·
Premium Member
1,144 Posts
its days like today that i wish i was off so i could do things i need and want to do. clean, gym, hike.... hate having auditors here and being short handed. Plus customers are grumpy today! :(

·
Premium Member
4,511 Posts
its days like today that i wish i was off so i could do things i need and want to do. clean, gym, hike.... hate having auditors here and being short handed. Plus customers are grumpy today! :(
Boo no bueno! My day was like that yesterday but it's okay it is well worth it.

·
Premium Member
1,144 Posts
i have 2 1/2 hours left till my date with a bottle of wine :)

G

·
I wish I could have stayed home for longer than 6 weeks with my babies and I would love to be able to stay at home! But seems like people who work feel like that and people who stay home want to work. My ideal senario would be working from 9:30-3 every day. That way I can drop off and pick up the girls from school!

·
Premium Member
1,144 Posts
i like 4 days on 3 days off. still with 8 hour days... god i wish... i work 6 day weeks every other week.... i need a serious vacation

·
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'm with ya cat. I feel like a total maid to george and it sucks. I love the fact that i can go to the gym when i want and have all day while he is working to fuck off but i have worked since i was 13 and i feel weird not having a job. My ideal would be to work pt or to work four on four off but the job i am trying for is straight days, 5 on 2 off and 8-5. Oh well, i got my bachelors for it and luckily they called me yesterday and asked if i was still interested. Just waiting to see the posting to apply

1 - 10 of 10 Posts