True Street Car Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,916 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I traded the olds in pieces for a '67 Barracuda Fast-back. It's been sitting a while, but it is complete down to the emblems. It has been a dream of mine to pro-tour one of these cars. I am considering selling the mustang to complete it. I'll post some pics early this weekend when I return home. Give me some feed-back on the pro-touring idea!

·
LSX EVERYTHING
7,517 Posts
Pro-touring is sweet, but I have always been partial to pro-street Cuda's.
Nice find and I would definitly rather have a completely restored Pro-touring 67' Cuda then a 9 sec Foxbody stang. Just my :twocents:.

·
Registered
706 Posts
With a six-speed and big brakes, air con., I'd do it, a fast street car is easy, a solid, fast comfortable Pro-Tourer takes more skill and talent, do it Josef, maybe we could take a cruise out to San Francisco and tell everybody we see to FUCK OFF and DIE WIERD.....just a thought.

·
Old slow and broke
1,119 Posts
With a six-speed and big brakes, air con., I'd do it, a fast street car is easy, a solid, fast comfortable Pro-Tourer takes more skill and talent, do it Josef, maybe we could take a cruise out to San Francisco and tell everybody we see to FUCK OFF and DIE WIERD.....just a thought.

Swing by and pick me up on the way. Split the gas 3 ways! :pimp:

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Sweet!

My friend had a 1968 Barracuda S with only 48k miles on it back in day. It was equipped with the Super Commando 383, 4 speed trans, 3.23 Sure Grip rear-end. Had all the Formula S emblems still. Wish he would have left it alone and just restored it some. I got the engine and trans from him and put it in my 1970 Cuda. Then we modded his with a fresh 400, 727 AT w/2400 rpm stall converter, big Herbert cam, single plane manifold, Holley 780CFM carb, Hooker headers and 4.56 gears. Really never ran that good but was a neat car. Had black interior that was in excellent condition but the paint was faded. He eventually traded for 67 GTO. I thought the Cuda was better IMHO. I totalled mine as well.....damn!

·
Ah kitty kitty
2,192 Posts
Josef wheres the pics.

·
Premium Member
3,916 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
No shit. Took some pics today and will post them up tomorrow.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts