True Street Car Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
this is off the old website..... lol
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VxEU3G5IoAo]YouTube - streetracing in Albuquerque[/ame]

If it dosent upload go to youtube.com and type in streetracing in Albuquerque the video is 6 min 14 sec.

·
LSX EVERYTHING
7,517 Posts
haha good stuff. I am definitely not in that video thank god.

·
NONE OF IT
4,333 Posts
Lol, I like the "trmin8r vs eddie", I clearly stated on camera that I wasn't going to race due to bald tires. That part must be a deleted scene. Oh well, I'd like to do a real run when Sean gets the car up.

·
LSX EVERYTHING
7,517 Posts
Lol, I like the "trmin8r vs eddie", I clearly stated on camera that I wasn't going to race due to bald tires. That part must be a deleted scene. Oh well, I'd like to do a real run when Sean gets the car up.
haha good luck. :lol:

·
TSC ******
720 Posts
Gonna need a 300 hit of gas and you might keep up for a couple seconds.:twocents:

·
Premium Member
6,225 Posts
Wow that has to be one of the crappiest videos I've ever seen lol

Eddie, my car should be up and running in a few weeks, I'll let you know when I go to the track and we'll run...

·
NONE OF IT
4,333 Posts
Wow that has to be one of the crappiest videos I've ever seen lol

Eddie, my car should be up and running in a few weeks, I'll let you know when I go to the track and we'll run...
Take the turbo off and we'll run, lol. J/K, My car should be doing decent in a couple weeks. And yes that was a crappy video.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts