True Street Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Honda Man
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yep so welcome me or dont welcome me to the site. Nice to see everyone here blah blah blah... If you wana race me your gonna have to wait cuz my cars will never be done. If you want to race a bike then OK...

·
Bavarian Murder Weapon
3,360 Posts
What up balla!

·
you know you want me!!!
1,774 Posts
there goes the site

·
Premium Member
4,511 Posts
Byron!!! Welcome! I'll be seeing you in about an hour or two lol.

·
Honda Man
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I owe BarZten1 some money for that tank bag i never used sorry about that. I can get it back to you just gotta find it. Aside from that there are people that owe me money.

250lb guy on a stock 600rr isnt going to be very fast but come race me up or down the mountain on whatever size bike you have and see who wins.

The car wash was fun Jade glad you and brian came and SLOBRA too thanks for the support we have earned quite a bit of money for my friend flips family...

·
Registered
311 Posts
Welcome bro!

·
Premium Member
4,511 Posts
I owe BarZten1 some money for that tank bag i never used sorry about that. I can get it back to you just gotta find it. Aside from that there are people that owe me money.

250lb guy on a stock 600rr isnt going to be very fast but come race me up or down the mountain on whatever size bike you have and see who wins.

The car wash was fun Jade glad you and brian came and SLOBRA too thanks for the support we have earned quite a bit of money for my friend flips family...
Definately. You know if you need anything just let Brian or I know. You're like family to me!! You and everyone else in VC. I had a blast too but I had a hardcore migraine later that day lol and Brian got sun-burned.

·
Honda Man
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Always is...

Everyone in VC is pretty damn cool they are like family to me as well.

·
Doesnt know jack shit
3,680 Posts
Byron....whats up man....when you coming up to denver so you can tear up this little town! Btw you still stuck in farmington?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts