True Street Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
NONE OF IT
4,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Post up the movies you guys hate! Post an explanation for your decision if you'd like. Syriana is the worst movie I have ever seen, the movie is just horrible! No explanation needed!

·
LSX EVERYTHING
7,517 Posts
WTF? This isn't fucking Siskel and Ebert.com motherfucker...

I thought meet the Spartans was the worst movie ever made...

·
Registered
387 Posts
Scream
Scream 2
Pulp Fiction
Napolean Dynamite
Napolean Dynamites a great movie, I hated it the first time I saw it but for some reason the second time was a lot better.

Swing vote was one of the worst movies ever! It had the dumbest ending. I also hated pineapple express, I dont understand why so many people loved it.

·
Premium Member
5,494 Posts
A Walk To Remember
You've Got Mail
The Notebook
Divine Secrets of the Ya-Ya Sisterhood

*I haven't actually seen any of these but I guarantee you they all suck more than any movie. Ever.

**Ok, maybe I watched them alone, with a box of Puffs Ultra at my side.

***Wait no, the tissue was when I watched Debbie Does Dallas.

·
Titan Killer/ Creeper
5,884 Posts
The Zodiac-- POS movie, long as shit and retarded
Twilight-- stupid movie, the f*cking guy has glitter on him :lol:
Redline-stupid story line, is way better if you watch it with no sound

·
5th Gear
7,052 Posts
I watched swing vote this weekend and that movie pissed me the fuck off. It was stupid. I also hate the movie Contact. And that zohan movie, walked out of the theater on that one.

·
Do you even lift?
3,627 Posts
Tropic Thunder sucked balls, I almost left the theater.

Black Christmas, Basic Instinct 2, Catwoman, Mall Cop, House of the Dead, Date Movie, Kung Pow, Redline, The most recent Street-Fighter, are all movies that should not have been made, they all suck ass.

·
Premium Member
3,916 Posts
Kieth.... you're a LIMP DICKed ****** for having seen all of those said movies. Hell... I don't even care if you RSW-style ban me for calling you a gross dirty ******. That post was an astouding display of faggotry that should be fucking DELETED from the pages of TSC.

·
5th Gear
7,052 Posts
Kieth.... you're a LIMP DICKed ****** for having seen all of those said movies. Hell... I don't even care if you RSW-style ban me for calling you a gross dirty ******. That post was an astouding display of faggotry that should be fucking DELETED from the pages of TSC.
:lol::lol::lol:

·
.!..
3,251 Posts
The 2 that I can think of right off the top of my head that totally sucked ass, and I want those precious 1+ hours of my life back are:
Date movie and The Boogeyman.

1 - 20 of 70 Posts