True Street Car Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Panda the Destroyer
2,839 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
SO as many of u know my computer has been broken hence no video even though I have tons of footage(posting from phone now). Anyways don't have an eta on when it will be back up to do it either, just started a job this week and I don't have time b4 and after it's already closed. As soon as I get it back up I'll let u know and get the vid up asap...also mr jimmyG(slowpoke1) shoot me a call or something this weekend your the only other person I know of that may be able to help me get this thing back in order hit me up thanks

·
LSX EVERYTHING
7,517 Posts
Bro I have time upon time out here, and some good editing software. If there is anyway you could send the footage my way, I would be more than happy to do it up.

·
Panda the Destroyer
2,839 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
computer is still down cant get the OS reinstalled so probably gonna have to take it in but i dont have any money til payday but dont wanna spend it wanna save for a car

·
Psssh. Mustang
2,072 Posts
computer is still down cant get the OS reinstalled so probably gonna have to take it in but i dont have any money til payday but dont wanna spend it wanna save for a car
What OS are you trying to reinstall? Do you have the OS cd? Cause damn, I know you got videos, and some of us weren't there to see the stuff. If you are running windows, I can probably help.

·
Premium Member
4,511 Posts
FUCKING APPLE PRODUCTS!!!

·
WTF........
262 Posts
PC or MAC we can fix it for you PM me if your interested i run Integrated Technology Solutions.. we can help you out quick possibly no charge if its a quick one....

·
Panda the Destroyer
2,839 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
PC or MAC we can fix it for you PM me if your interested i run Integrated Technology Solutions.. we can help you out quick possibly no charge if its a quick one....
its a mac at this point the only thing i can do is reinstall the OS i have the 2 install disks only reason i cant do it is because my keyboard and mouse dont work ill PM u later to explain the reasoning behind it and see what u can do

·
WTF........
262 Posts
its a mac at this point the only thing i can do is reinstall the OS i have the 2 install disks only reason i cant do it is because my keyboard and mouse dont work ill PM u later to explain the reasoning behind it and see what u can do
sounds good

1 - 16 of 16 Posts