True Street Car Forums banner

81 - 93 of 93 Posts

·
I DID have tires...
2,933 Posts
Hire? I'll bang your bitch like a screen door in a hurricane, Fo' Free fool!
I'd say that's a pretty good résumé lol!

·
SH!T JUST GOT REAL
2,972 Posts
My take from watching from the stands is a lot of people are like ...WTF? Why are they putting the brakes on....Why are they getting out of the gas, why aren't they racing?

It sounds cool..."No Bull"...but from a spectator point of view, it's BULL SHIT!
As a racer, it cracks me up to watch all the 11 second cars...cars that beat me (11.65) entered in the 12.50 or even slower class. I know you all say it's hard to slow down , but really? no REALLY? I had to build a 408 to go from a mid 12 to mid 11...That's hard in my book, not damn near stopping at the finish line.

IMO, the format is doomed. Except for the few really fast cars watching it is painful. Figure out how to make all cars run it all out.

So there ya go...End of Rant. :eek:ldman:
x2 I noticed the samething from the stands and when you explain it everyone is like that's stupid why did I even come to this event then. Which you see a badass full setup car cruising down the track running a 13.50(just an example) looking like it's on a sunday cruise is lame. It's a unstoppable prob but that's what's killing the series.

·
.!..
3,251 Posts
I say that we make the 14.50 & 13.50 class indexes 14 & 13 flat. That eliminates high 13s and high 12s from sandbagging to the extreme. Wont see people mashing the brakes as much Because you'll have a lot more cars running close to that index running all out making sandbaggers' jobs harder to pull off.

·
9 Second Street Machine
5,127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #89 ·
Who is running the nobull page on facebook? Make me an admin or a user that can post under it. Ill get this shit going. I also need a list of sponsors and winners from the last no bull. Pm me or send me the info on Facebook
I set up the No Bull Shootout 2013 facebook page, but I pretty much suck at it. PM me what you need and I would love to have some help.

·
Titan Killer/ Creeper
5,884 Posts
If you miss an AOCO you're fucked until next year, if you miss a No-Bull you still have a few more before the season is over, its the exclusivity of the event that drives crowds.

Promoting will also help, maybe have EricG do another spot on the news like he did for AOCO. I'm in with helping out however I can, just LMK!

81 - 93 of 93 Posts