True Street Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There will be 5 No Bull races this year at Abq Draqway. For those of you that don't know what the No Bull is: It's a heads-up series consisting of 4 classes. Outlaw 10.5, 10.0 Street, 11.50 Street, and 13.0 Street. All classes except for Outlaw will have DOT tires, exhaust, and registration(real street cars). The full list of rules will be posted within the next few days.

I will stick this thread and all NO Bull questions and concerns should be brought here.

-Sean

·
Premium Member
6,225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Jerry Porsch steps down as No Bull leader.

Josef Jaurequiberry is the new leader.
Josef can be contacted at 505-577-5271

New race date added:
Saturday April 18th - gates open at 8:00 A.M.

Name change:
“No Bull All Out” will be changed back to “No Bull”
The “No Bull” web-site domain will remain www.nobullallout.com

No Bull is now a street car/bike only event. Exception to this will be the No Bull Outlaw Class.

No Bull will consist of 4 classes.
10.00 - Must drive to the track
11.50 - Optional drive
13.00 - Optional drive
Outlaw Class - All 10.5 Tires acceptable

Entry Fee:
$25 - 11.50 Trophy will be given to the winner.
$25 - 13.00 Trophy will be given to the winner.
$50 - 10.00 60 % to winner and 40% to runner-up
$100 - Outlaw 60% to winner and 40% to runner-up

All No Bull street cars/bikes will be required to have:
1. Street tires/ legal D.O.T.
2. Closed exhaust systems.
3. Current license plate.

Outlaw Class:
1. All 10.5 Tires acceptable
2. Run what ya brung

Starting system:
Hands drop is now gone. It was voted to go with “Instant Green”. Deep staging is not recommended but will be allowed. The Outlaw Class will use a Pro Tree.

The 10.00 class will not be allowed to run the track before eliminations. After the drive they will be parked with enough time to cool their cars before eliminations start.

The 11.50, 13.00, and Outlaw classes will be allowed to make practice runs.

It was voted that the score boards will NOT show times. Only win lights will appear.

The Outlaw class will show times and mph.

At a yet to be determined time, all drivers will report to a designated area to pull a poker chip. We will not be pulling chip between every round. The chip pull will determine your qualifying position. You will then be placed into an elimination ladder.

Break outs:
1. Any car that runs quicker than their class will be disqualified.
2. If two cars break out both cars are disqualified.
3. If a car runs faster than the 135 mph rule he/she will get a warning. Two infractions and you gone.
4. If both cars breakout in the final the purse goes to the next race.
5. If it is the last race and both cars breakout, the purse goes to the Outlaws.

It seems that I left out two items that were discussed and agreed on at the meeting.

Front wheel drive cars will be allowed to run slicks.

Turbo cars do NOT have to run mufflers.

·
BITCH, I look like goku.
887 Posts
as stated on the other site, lemme know if i can help out with anything.

·
Premium Member
1,859 Posts
11.50 class for non roll bar street cars ad 13.0 for more of a kuhmo/pure street tire class. I don't think anyone was there pushing for a 12.0 class.

·
Premium Member
6,225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
It'll be easier on parts lol, that's the way I look at it. If for some reason my Camaro isn't ready, I'll be in the 13.0 class in the Viper. Just won't be driving it as hard.

·
FUCK FOURLOKO!!
10,258 Posts
You should add in there that a turbocharger does indeed count as a muffler. I'd really hate for anyone to forget that lol

·
Registered
126 Posts
Sean, would you mind adding this to the bottom of your original post?

**** Amended****

It seems that I left out two items that were discussed and agreed on at the meeting.

Thanks

·
Premium Member
3,916 Posts
Thanks for posting the rules guys. I got home a little late so this really helps out. I have T-shirts in the works along with flyers. The T-shirts will have the No-Bull logo on them and they will have a saying on the back like.. "Put the @#** up, or shut the *##@ up"... maybe not exactly that, but something like it. I will post a date for a meet in March by the end of the month. TSC kicks ass... no doubt. Lets make this everyones race.

·
5th Gear
7,052 Posts
Sweet. Should be a really fun year in racing. Sucks I wont be able to race, but I will sure be there helpin Josef and spectating at every one. I think rule changes are great and this will turn into a great success. Kinda makes me want to put a roll bar in my car.

·
through the apex
1,644 Posts
no 12 class eh? i guess ill have to run faster. :secret:

·
9 Second Street Machine
5,127 Posts
No-Bull rules. 5 Races this year = Awesome.

I should be able to get past the 1st round in at least one of those.

·
Premium Member
6,225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Sean, would you mind adding this to the bottom of your original post?

**** Amended****

Thanks
Done

1 - 20 of 20 Posts