True Street Car Forums banner

41 - 56 of 56 Posts

·
Obamanos
2,470 Posts
Good to know. I won't get into town until 4 or so, so I'll get a couple hours of pregaming in :drunk::drunk:
Are you driving into town?

·
زنجي الر
3,361 Posts

·
Obamanos
2,470 Posts
Well....shit. I guess I have no reason not to participate! Never ran on a track before...gotta learn sometime...might as well at a No-Bull!

See you guys there! :headbang:
Let us know if you have any questions about anything. We can even tell ou what the purpose of life is if you need to know lol

·
Envious lurker...
549 Posts
Am I even going to be able to compete?

I was reviewing the flyer and the FB info on the event and from what I understand from reading the rules is that several of the classes must participate in the mandatory drive from Yearwood to the track. I won't be able to meet you guys for the drive and probably won't be able to make it to the track until 5 or 6.

·
Obamanos
2,470 Posts
Am I even going to be able to compete?

I was reviewing the flyer and the FB info on the event and from what I understand from reading the rules is that several of the classes must participate in the mandatory drive from Yearwood to the track. I won't be able to meet you guys for the drive and probably won't be able to make it to the track until 5 or 6.
Yes you can. The drive is only mandatory for one class.

·
4th Gear
3,261 Posts
I just got my truck running. I still need to retune it. But I can already see the ats tranny don't like like allready.

·
زنجي الر
3,361 Posts
I am looking forward to spectating. I haven't been to one since the JEWPRA (formally known as bitchstang) took the W from Badnews in the 10.00 class. :eek:ldman:

·
Obamanos
2,470 Posts
I am looking forward to spectating. I haven't been to one since the JEWPRA (formally known as bitchstang) took the W from Badnews in the 10.00 class. :eek:ldman:
Wait I thought the jewpra only did roll racing lol

41 - 56 of 56 Posts