True Street Car Forums banner

21 - 40 of 56 Posts

·
Obamanos
2,470 Posts
U think the truck will be competitive in 14.50?
Should be. And even if he isn't. It's only 20 bucks to enter the race and you still get the free tech card so why not?

·
Registered
509 Posts
U think the truck will be competitive in 14.50?
It's not stock by any means. Just wont launch as compared to a mustang or something lighter

·
Registered
509 Posts
Whats done to it? if you dont mind me asking
Just basic bolt ons, Ats turbo with 4 inch inlet. Ats stage 2 intake. 4 inch turbo back. And the tune ill run will be around 550hp 730tq. The rest of the mods are for towing. What does yours run at this altitude?

·
Its just LOUD
739 Posts
Just basic bolt ons, Ats turbo with 4 inch inlet. Ats stage 2 intake. 4 inch turbo back. And the tune ill run will be around 550hp 730tq. The rest of the mods are for towing. What does yours run at this altitude?
Right On :headbang: Im not sure what mine will run. I just ordered tsp 6 position chip, overboost anahilator, and the turbomaster wastegate. If its all here by friday ill bring it saturday

·
Registered
509 Posts
Right On :headbang: Im not sure what mine will run. I just ordered tsp 6 position chip, overboost anahilator, and the turbomaster wastegate. If its all here by friday ill bring it saturday
Pretty jealous! If you bring it Saturday ill just watch you win haha

·
Envious lurker...
549 Posts
Finally got a baby sitter for one of these things. I'll be there to spectate. Maybe I'll finally get to meet some of you :headbang:

·
Obamanos
2,470 Posts
Finally got a baby sitter for one of these things. I'll be there to spectate. Maybe I'll finally get to meet some of you :headbang:
Why not race?

·
Obamanos
2,470 Posts
Oh man, I'd love to join the slowpokes but I've never ran it before; have no idea what it'll run :shrug:
Join in the 14.50 class and go from there. You have as many test passes as you want until the race starts so you can get like 10 passes in if you hot lap lol

·
Envious lurker...
549 Posts
Join in the 14.50 class and go from there. You have as many test passes as you want until the race starts so you can get like 10 passes in if you hot lap lol
When is the racing starting? The earliest I can drop the baby off is 4. Probably wouldn't be able to get to the track until 5...

·
Obamanos
2,470 Posts
When is the racing starting? The earliest I can drop the baby off is 4. Probably wouldn't be able to get to the track until 5...
The actual race won't start till 7:30-8pm

·
زنجي الر
3,361 Posts
The actual race won't start till 7:30-8pm
Good to know. I won't get into town until 4 or so, so I'll get a couple hours of pregaming in :drunk::drunk:

21 - 40 of 56 Posts