True Street Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 120 Posts

·
9 Second Street Machine
5,127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who is ready for No Bull tomorrow night?

Class? Car?

I'll be running the 240 in the Jaureguiberry's - "Wild name, Wild rides" 11.70 Class. This will be my first time ever no racing in the Yearwood Performance 10.20 Index. Who will be the Solid Tech Performance King of the Street Champion? We will also have:

Precision Motorworks 12.50 class
True Street Cars.com 13.50 class
Santa Fe Autoworks 14.50 class

Hope to see you tomorrow night at the Albuquerque Dragway!

·
LS Junkie
2,706 Posts
I'll be there with you in the 11.70 class. Just hoping to dial it in on the two test passes being the last trip the track was delayed by weather and I had to leave. I just need to get it close to the number in two guesses. Are you going to drive the 240 to the track?

·
.!..
3,251 Posts
12.50. Have to defend my last win

·
LS Junkie
2,706 Posts

·
Obamanos
2,470 Posts
We shall see 10.20 or 14.50

Reactions: Speedie07

·
.!..
3,251 Posts

·
Registered
512 Posts
In for slowpoke class

Reactions: Speedie07

·
FUCK FOURLOKO!!
10,258 Posts
Crossing my fingers that my clutch shows up today.. if it does I will be there ready to race. If it doesn't I will be there mad and ready to drink.

COME ON UPS DON'T LET ME DOWN

·
Obamanos
2,470 Posts
Crossing my fingers that my clutch shows up today.. if it does I will be there ready to race. If it doesn't I will be there mad and ready to drink.

COME ON UPS DON'T LET ME DOWN
DON'T BE A BITCH!!! YOU HAVE A CLUTCH IN THE CAR NOW!

·
9 Second Street Machine
5,127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I'll be there with you in the 11.70 class. Just hoping to dial it in on the two test passes being the last trip the track was delayed by weather and I had to leave. I just need to get it close to the number in two guesses. Are you going to drive the 240 to the track?
Some day I will. No alternator and fuel tank may be too small. Haven't tried it out yet. Hoping to have everything ready for King of the Street by the last No-Bull race this year.

·
I'm kind of a big deal
2,980 Posts
Some day I will. No alternator and fuel tank may be too small. Haven't tried it out yet. Hoping to have everything ready for King of the Street by the last No-Bull race this year.
No alternator - becauseracecar :lol:

I'm hoping to come watch gotta see how big my honey do list is tomorrow.

·
Registered
426 Posts
Gonna run motor in the 12.5 class this time in the z28. I don't feel like sandbagging a full second in the 11.7. All out call out was my first time sandbagging and I didn't enjoy it. See you guys there.

·
LS Junkie
2,706 Posts
Gonna run motor in the 12.5 class this time in the z28. I don't feel like sandbagging a full second in the 11.7. All out call out was my first time sandbagging and I didn't enjoy it. See you guys there.
Shit you will be sanbaging th 12.50 class on motor anyway.

·
Registered
426 Posts
Yes but with less hassle. Only have 4-5 bottle passes left and no time to get it used up or filled. That and my bottle gets to 1400psi in an hour here.

·
.!..
3,251 Posts
Yes but with less hassle. Only have 4-5 bottle passes left and no time to get it used up or filled. That and my bottle gets to 1400psi in an hour here.
:lol: good luck with manny and ron in this class.

·
Registered
426 Posts
If you think there isn't cars running the index in every class your sadly mistaken. I don't expect to win any class in a m6.

·
Obamanos
2,470 Posts
If you think there isn't cars running the index in every class your sadly mistaken. I don't expect to win any class in a m6.
I won't run the index I know that, I'm there to support local racing and if I'm lucky win a little cash that's another plus

·
.!..
3,251 Posts
I am not new to the game.

I have finaled and semi finaled as well as won with an m6. And I suck at drag racing

1 - 20 of 120 Posts