True Street Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
9 Second Street Machine
5,127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
No Bull Round 2 coming up, Sat. July 13th!

No Bull Round 2 is in just over 2 weeks. Saturday July 13th we will line em up and take em down! Who's ready? If you aren't ready, you are running out of time. Who will be this rounds Solid Tech Performance King of the Street Champion? Who will reign in the Yearwood Performance 10.20 index class? Who is ready to take home the money in the Jaureguiberry's - "Wild name, Wild rides" 11.70 Class? We will feature the Precision Motorworks 12.50 class, the TrueStreetCars.com 13.50 class and the Santa Fe Autoworks 14.50 class. There is a class for every imaginable street car out there. Join us for a fun night of racing! Heads Up! Pro Tree, side by side action at its best!

·
LS Junkie
2,706 Posts
Can't wait! I missed the last one but baring breaking ill be there. Going to try and hit the track tomorrow to dial it in.

·
LSX EVERYTHING
7,517 Posts
I hope I can get some tires before this!

·
Registered
512 Posts
Is there pre register or just show up on race day

·
LS Junkie
2,706 Posts

·
Its just LOUD
739 Posts
Will be there to take the 13.5 class

·
9 Second Street Machine
5,127 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
RODS this weekend and No-Bull next weekend. IT JUST DOESN'T GET ANY BETTER THAN THIS!

·
Registered
2,986 Posts
Will be there to take the 13.5 class
I would not put all youre eggs in one basket my friend. I know this little silver 4banger 4 door that might beg to differ with you

·
Its just LOUD
739 Posts
I would not put all youre eggs in one basket my friend. I know this little silver 4banger 4 door that might beg to differ with you
it will be close my friend :headbang:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts