Discussion Starter · #1 ·
10.00-
1st- John Klem (Badnews)
2nd- Art Vigil (01 Smokes)

1st- Ricky Daniels
2nd- Jerry Porch (Twinturbotiger)

1st- Chuck Batchel
2nd- Vince Moya (Red 02 Camaro)

Thanks to everyone who participated and helped. HUGE THANK YOU THREAD TO COME!!!!!!!!!!!

·
LSX EVERYTHING
7,517 Posts
Dang congrats to everyone!

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
Thanks for putting on the event Josef
Thanks for the food
Drove the car back to garage and on the way smoke a convet. turbo Must.
I can't believe that stock 200K+ motor stayed together for a year, motor comes out next week and new one will be installed in about 3-4 weeks then look out 10 class :)

·
Registered
706 Posts
Josef, great job, and I know from watching Jerry at all the other NO BULL races that it gets pretty chaotic at times, I'm glad you're the one to step up and take over, I like the straight forward no Pelosi way you do things!

·
9 Second Street Machine
5,127 Posts
Awesome job Joseph. We appreciate all of your hard work. The food was great and we had some great times for sure. For those of you who didn't make it here are the highlights.

Finchstang: Badass car ran like five 10.0X passes today (but slept against me and lost in the 1st round)

Vega: Not near enough car for this event this weekend. I was able to outrun 01Smokes after he had a problem with the shifter in the 2nd round (ET) but his RT put him out front. His 10.5X beat my 10.4X.

BADNEWS: Awesome job driving, winning and building that monster. He IS the man.

01Smokes: Outrun by BADNEWS in the final after getting the Bye run in the 1st round and outrunning me in the 2nd.

The Camaro (Sean) and Supra (Sean too) both went out in the 1st round IIRC. I beleive they had mechanical failures

BBQ: The cook did a great job. Food was great. People were great. When I looked after the final round I noted we had consumed 96 hamburger buns (more than that if anyone other than me also brought some) and were down to maybe 2 packs of hotdog buns. I would guess we ate somewhere in the neighborhood of 100+ burgers and 75-100 dogs. Whoever brought the cookies, those were awesome.

472 (or 500+) BigBlock (Mark) Glad you found that broken wheel BEFORE there was a problem!! 10.75 @ 125 IIRC ALL MOTOR.

Thanks for having us guys, I had a great time. I'll need to get the new motor in before next race cause damn it hard to go fast up there at mile high.

·
GetSOM!!!
1,460 Posts
Congrats everyone. sounded like a blast

·
FUCK FOURLOKO!!
10,258 Posts
Very fun track day for sure. Can't believe how many times my car went 10.0 but to bad they were all after I was eliminated by Scott in the first round. I guess before the next no bull I will have to learn how to be on full boost when the second staging ambers light up.

until then :beer: everyone!!

·
FUCK FOURLOKO!!
10,258 Posts
Oh and major congrats to John for taking his first 1st place victory at No Bull. Much deserved seeing as how he was also able to go 10.0 all day long!! Lucky for him he did it when it counted:driving:

·
Premium Member
1,859 Posts
Was a great day. Tons of fun. The Camaro's converter went on vacation as did the supra's first and second gear. I am guessing they went to Mexico and I doubt they are coming back.

Time to get to upgrading.

Congrats to all the winners. You guys had some nice runs.

·
LSX EVERYTHING
7,517 Posts
Fuck sounds like it was an awesome day for the TSC CREW!!! REPPIN THAT SHIT!! Wish I could have been there :( Maybe next year.

SCOTT- Sweet write up for the guys that did not make it. +HP for you!

·
Registered
706 Posts
I'd like to say a quick word about the racers today, you guys made all the difference in making this a fun day, everybody showed a lot of class, everybody ran the shit out of their cars, the best group of racers I've ever been around, hell, we were faster than 2/3 of the drag cars that were there, I sincerly hope that everyone of you get's a win in one of these NO BULL races, I got 5 second places before a win, now it's somebody else's turn, everyone of you guys deserve one.

·
TSC Resident UltiTroll
11,202 Posts
Was a great day. Tons of fun. The Camaro's converter went on vacation as did the supra's first and second gear. I am guessing they went to Mexico and I doubt they are coming back.

Time to get to upgrading.

Congrats to all the winners. You guys had some nice runs.
WTF????

V160s aren't indestructible?!

·
Always broken. Fuck your face
7,101 Posts
Had a great time! That 13.0 class is mine next time lol

·
Premium Member
5,494 Posts
Great job guys, awesome first round for the No Bull. I'm looking forward to the rest! :headbang: I thought bringing 72 burgers would be more than enough, but I guess just barely, even combined with the ones other people brought. :beer: Thanks for grilling, Goin Crazy! :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 34 Posts